Reviews for PIG HEAD
Selene Rousseau chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Hey Chris! Wow! It’s been so long since we had our last chat about the stories we had. How are you? I’ve missed writing lately and guess what, I’ve missed you too! Now what have we here? The title is really weird and cute… The 1st chapter really changed my life, really! All of the stupid ideas are now racing in my mind of what will happen next! This is WICKED SICK! This really sucked me in! I’ll be waiting for the upcoming chapters! Now George is really obsessed… About the ending of this chapter, the twist that you did reminded me of Chucky the Doll! You know, the body switching thingy! Hahahah… Will Dana play a big part here?

To sum up everything, brilliant start and for the readers side, the impact is way good! Till then! By the way, drop by my new story, Riddler of the Djinns and tell me what you think.

Till then! Ciao!

xSheax
Red-Headed Demon chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
Man, that was pretty creepy. Again, I loved the imagery, and the shocking twist at the end. Overall, that was great.
Wassatch chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Interesting story. I like your depictions of the characters - you didn't shy away from being grotesque, and I liked the bit with Mrs. Bins. Good and subtle.

Watch your sentence structure though, you have some run-ons ("Children’s voices sang the theme..."). The ending is also very confusing and doesn't seem to fit with the rest of the story. Just elaborate more and I think you'll be fine.

Overall, nice job, a fun read.
GrungeIsDead chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Oh, wow, brilliant. Fantastic. Your writing has improved so much."She had to look away for fear she may vomit if she stared too long." It's true! Sad but true...
TolkienLover chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Again I am impressed by your ability to scare me as a reader, yet I am a little confused with the ending on this one. Did George become Jason Day when he murdered him? Or was it really different from the beginning, and I just didn't pick up on it? Either way, I think maybe a bit more explanation would make the ending clearer and less confusing. Or maybe it's just me. Good job with the descriptions though, I could really picture the guy and see what he was thinking!
kim landmark chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
really really good. the way the main character, george knist, is described allows you to vividly see him. the story has many underlying themes that are masked by the grotesque hilarity of knist's appearance and mannerisms at first read. the story does make you think when reading, and gives you a sense of being right there with knist. the story lacks closure, though that may be one of its stronger points; it leaves the reader wanting to know more.