Reviews for english class
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
wow. this totally coordinates with your other poem. i dig it.

-Sunshine
laughter at the funeral chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
there's something really intriguing in that suppressed smile...very good imagery...i thought it was really humorous at first, but something more serious does resonate behind the lines...very good job...

truly yours...
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Hmm... I'm not quite sure why I like this so much. It's intriguing, m'dear. Well done.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
very cute
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Man, you sure know how to draw in the reviews. I was like, holy crap, I'd like to get that many reviews for something I've written. Anyways, cute poem. I myself am not a huge Shakespeare fan, just b/c it's all you ever hear. Yeah, that's why I'm a journalism major and not a literature major. (It's required to take a Shakespeare class at my college for a lit major. Yawn.) Anyways. Keep writing! :)
roseallie chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
short but sweet, love the way its written.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
we can all relate to this one.. great job
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
:[

my teacher hasn't even STARTED on Shakespear & it just breaks me, i really want to read Hamlet (since i adore Ophelia) but Romeo & Juliet just...bugs me. it is beautiful and classic, overdone and drone (too predictable, but haunting at once oo. it just never FULLY fancied me 'til really recently, even then i have my doubts; i found this just so..."omg!1! i luv it! XD write mores plz. kthnx" yeah, i'm illiterate today. this is sweetly cute, sing-song in tone with a subtle: "i am about to rip my head off if we talk about this (beautiful) play ONE MORE TIME-" maybe i;'m odd. i don't know, i just felt it. i loved it, just so you know.

* noelle
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Short and sweet, I liked it.

- Pricilla Grey
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I understand what you mean about 'i think it would be better if(you and)me go away.'I had '(you and) i' because i wrote the poem so it could be read with out the brackets. I admit, your way does sound better when reading with brackets, but with out, it says 'i think it would be better if me go away.' I did want it to say me, but it didn't make sense.

Katrina
just dani chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
this is cute...and it leaves room for imagination
Skarlog chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
This sounds familiar, I have no idea why ..
NurseDelilah chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
for some reason I just smiled when I read. It may be short, but kudos to you for making it so pleasant
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
nice feeling in this. made me smile.
city still breathing chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I like the sing-song voice here. It's cute. I can just picture this girl smiling deviously as the teacher blathers about something irrelevant... and the slant rhyme suppressed/juliet. it's pretty.. sadistic.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »