Reviews for poetic suicide
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
BEAUTIFUL. I loved it. So true.

I would love opinions on my work from a talented writer like yourself, it would really mean a lot.
caralita chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
wow, you're amazing... i have to admit i love everything you write, something about this one though especially caught my eye
Margot Tenenbaum chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
this is my favorite line:

love is just a password (under shirts and into pants)
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
love is just a password (under shirts and into pants)

oh, gorgeous. i love it all. it's just... so empathic it's scary. the last line is God.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
love is just a password...what an interesting theory. I liked the way you've set this out - because because because. Like you can fight out every counter-argument anyone will throw at you. Again it has a lot of punch to it, interesting and self-assured. Nice work.
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
This was... amazing. And the title... oh my, this was just so gorgeous! I adore this to no end, it's beyond beautiful.
Burning Moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
i like it. a lot.

"love is just a password (under shirts and into pants)"

"(brown and red for the dirt rubbed in to stop it and the lack of sleep that follows)"

::adds to favorites::
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
'murdering my eyes (brown and red for the dirt rubbed in to stop it and the lack of sleep that follows)' that was so beautifully written along with so realistic, gorgeous. 'poetic suicide' hits home, that was beautiful. love the whole theme & everything. genious.
the big sleep chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I absolutely love this. I'm not a big love poem guy (at least, contemporary love poems- one can't turn away Emily Dickinson or Shakespeare), but this really is amazing. I love the use of parentheses (surprisingly) and the repitition of the title as the last line is a perfect touch. Bravo. And keep at it.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
'love is just a password (under shirts and into pants)' - .god. I've honestly never read a line that made me shiver more than that one did.
forsakensmile chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
this went straight through my heart. brilliant piece of writing.
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow. Just wow! "because stares are for the back wall" and "love is just a password" are just wonderful. I love it!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
this is like tearing up paper and putting it back together.

so simply beautiful. its horrible and i dont even know what i am saying do i?i love it.

love is just a password (under shirts and into pants)-and that too.
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow-really good! intense

~kara~
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
poetic suicide. that really strikes you to the core