Reviews for monologue on origami angels, anesthetic & alcohol
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
holy man.

that just emanates *power*

i wish i could give you more,

but i'm just sort of speechless.

yesyesyes. fantastic.
emergency room romantic chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
sometimes poems leave you breathless, and speechless, and numb inside.

this is one of them - -

absolutely fucking gorgeous.
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Sorry for the late review..

But, wow this is just beautiful. Every single line is so powerful and so intense. It's just really really amazing. I like the formatting too, it isn't too overdone and it definitely adds to the piece. This piece is going on faves :)
agirlnamed-aly chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow.

I don't really know what to say about this. The use of words alone is enough to grab my utmost attention; they're weaved together so so perfectly and powerfully.

I do think some people will have trouble interpreting exactly what the poem means - but I feel I really understand the feelings and emotions behind, mostly because I've gone through a similar experience.

A part of this poem that really stood out for me were:

"i don’t know what i first saw in you, maybe the passion against a disintegrating world but nowi understand it was only your inability to accept anythingcontrary to yourself, anything not perfect"

That really hit home for me. I absolutely loved it.

xoxo Aly
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
holy shit, this was amazing. pure art here, each line was so perfert. 'onionskin-fragile words' beautiful. this was incredible.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Amazing! I loved " your selfish litany of dreams, the ecstasy of visions/delusions against a break sun, the methodical again-dissection of the half-life" It's just amazing! I'm speechless.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wonderful the way you entwine the abstract and the concrete images. This is really like an outburst of a running inner monologue that keeps biting at the intended then drops some light images in to the flow. Good work.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/6/2006