Reviews for The Trouble With Limelights
SilverSylph chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Wow. Seriously, wow.

Love this story. Please update. Fast.
neutron chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
It's good, but shouldn't you continue?
midnight-kisses chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
i praise you for the amazing character development that is natalia, can't wait for more of her! don't you just love imperfections? i can't think of any criticism at the moment so i'll just sit here, smile and look important!
cbprice25 chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
That is one hilariously self-centered artist. And I thought artists where stereotypically reclusive (lacking the social status that Natalia obviously has. Keep writing!
Jenina chapter 2 . 3/5/2006
Oh no, you're not mean. I prefer to call it: Enjoying the boundary between sadism and normality.

I think it's so much harder to write good people than to write mean ones. 'Cause mean ones, you can do whatever and it'll be considered perfectly in character. But if a good character does something terrible, people will be on him/her like vultures. You get more flexibility with "bad" ones.

“I do, Sanj. I’ll marry you.” This made me smile. (

I think I might have to reread the other chapter. I've completely forgotten who "MacLean" is..

- Jenina
Jenina chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I think I can die happy now... ( Thank you for making her Filipina. Just what I needed for a good start to my Saturday.

I've always loved imperfect characters. Meaning, the stuck-up and insensitive ones that make other people cry. I dunno why. Maybe it's cause they're so fun to read about. Nice people are great, but they get tedious after a while.

- Jen
why can't I just be tall chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
it's cool. I can't wait for more