Reviews for December's Rain
multiples of six chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Fast updates rock. ) Danny does kind of sort of seem like a dick. And the roundabout way that December's way of thinking occurred to Rhos was kind of funny. Write more soon please! D
oohweeshawdee chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
that was god .. write more! im like .. on the edge of my seat .. lol ..
multiples of six chapter 4 . 5/1/2006
Cool story. There's not nearly enough f/f on this site these days. I really like Philantha & I hope her & December hook up soon.. it does seem like she's starting to realize she has feelings for her. I hope you write more soon )
kawaiwabbit chapter 4 . 4/28/2006
hey philly's so sweet keep it up. i can't wait to see when DC relizes that she wants philly more than a friend. _ cheers for now
K-nite FOx 0811 chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Hello dear, I LOVE the fourth chapter! Yes, I actually remember you telling me that you updated! I heart Philly and so does Kaijou, he licked the screen! TATA :-)
WhoNeedsAPenName chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
I really like this story, its great. I like the name December, really original. anyhoo update soon, ya :)
kawaiwabbit chapter 3 . 3/16/2006
awsome chapter i loved it! i can't wait for more. i wanna jump into the world and have a fun relaxing time too. lol. keep it up. cheers...Lis
kawaiiwabbit chapter 2 . 1/28/2006
lol yeah it was short but im still readin _ keep it up. gettin interesting to see how shes gonna get her to relax. cheers...Lis
Kawaiwabbit chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
hey awsome. i love the story. i loved the ones b4 too. _ keep it up! cheers...Lis
Silver Rain Fell chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I didn't read the original but this is really cool so far. I'll be reading...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3