Reviews for Boom Boom Kitty
RAT chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
'Independence Day' Mk II
Radiolexx chapter 74 . 1/19/2011
At first I was unsure of this story, for about the first two paragraphs! I felt for the characters and hope to hear more from them. I especially enjoyed the chapter written from Boom Boom Kitty's perspective. A great read with kudos well deserved!
JeneyaStorm chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
...BOOM...
william strother chapter 74 . 1/21/2010
Read this story it is well worth your time and effort. The writing is of a quality that is very good and not a first time effort This story should be published (just my thought).
alex hoopes chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
"To his lasting relief, his favourite game, Death Zone, was unoccupied. He went to the counter, converted twenty dollars of the money Jack had given him into the Canadian dollar coin known locally as “Loonies”, rolled up his sleeves, and went to work killing fantastical fictional bad guys."

GROAN. I realize you have to write for Americans, but as an American, I say that they can figure it out themselves.

So Jack got his hands on 20 loonies and went to work on video games, truly the only source of entertainment in the so called "city" of Saskatoon. JOKE.
Scnd chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
I think i just cried, this is exactly what i wanted to see, something compitant from fiction press. Thank you, Thank you!
gsmonks chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Well, y'know . . . evolution (usually) takes a very, very long time to have any effect on an existing form, and as humanity is extremely slow to change (because we're not killed off by environmental factors, which is how existing forms are changed), I figured several million years wouldn't be off the mark.

Yes, cats 'n' sci-fi do make for a fun combination.

My nieces have demanded that I write more. I'm not sure what form "more" will take at this point, but the band and Boom-Boom Kitty might make a good start.

Or . . . I might just adapt what I've already written for my nieces- which is pretty much The Adventures of Yelina, which of course includes her kitty.
Jazzergold chapter 74 . 2/18/2006
Wow! Things were too busy & hectic for me the past several days to do much reading, but I finally got back and read the last dozen new chapters and was surprised to come to "The End". (maybe?) ;) Well, it was certainly a fun read! I would enjoy reading more of the adventures of "Boom Boom Kitty" - both the band and their cute furry little namesake. :) I think cats & sci-fi are a wonderful combination.

I had suspected that maybe the ship was from the future, but I was surprised at just how far into the future. I had also suspected that the "aliens" were really just more evolved humans if they were from the future.
gsmonks chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
This writing of this story was an attempt at being responsive to a fan-base (my nieces). Whether there will be any more or not of this version will depend entirely upon demand.

If readers want more, they'll git more. If not, I'll stop.
c12f chapter 74 . 2/17/2006
amazing!What's with the "maybe"are you thinking of writing a sequel?
c12f chapter 73 . 2/16/2006
I can't wait for the next chapter!
c12f chapter 72 . 2/14/2006
oh...Cliffhanger. can't wait for what comes next.
gsmonks chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Actually, this is what's it's all been leading up to.
c12f chapter 66 . 2/11/2006
interesting turn of events...actually, that's an understatement
c12f chapter 65 . 2/10/2006