Reviews for hay loft heights
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Cute! Lol, but really, so sweet! Perfect summer weekend break or whatever...happy poem! Love, Mia
primal injection chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I feel so content after reading this piece I cant explain. The imagery is so untainted It's like i'm watching this for real. Truly stunning writing.
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
aww... the imagery was lovely the last stanza was so sweet and real great job!

keep writing!
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
this was so...real. it wasn't glossed over by anything and that was what made it so breathtaking.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
oh god, the light, lifelike feeling to all of this made me swoon.'angled light slants through wooden slatswatch the swallows and speak softly''after a whilewhen essence of air really hits our lungsI'll recognize certainty in your facethe slip of your eyes to my smile''a rush of wings from above''be tickled and breathless, laughing and in love' god, this was all so job.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This has such innocence and reminds me of a cherished memories. I can just see everything in this from sun-dappled skin to that big ole barn. This is sweetly beautiful.
bleed gilead chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
very idyllic and pretty. (a relief from the ofte overload of angst i'd otherwise find). i especially like the phrase "more than a few winters old." and it ends perfectly.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
pretty. i find myself falling into the dream.

i love this line: "more than a few winters old". it seems to describe more than just an old barn.