Reviews for I've Lost You
akaSummer chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Wow. This is truly amazing. The ability you show to make everyone understand the hurt the reader go through is a skill not every writer has...I especially love the line:maybe you'd still be here today(instead of 6 feet under myfeet)You're an excellent writer. ~Summer
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
i can really relate to this. great work!
Lady Lucia chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
How sad...this was well written. I could hear the person's voice...whispering it to the one that was lost. Very touching...and the text playing you did with it, (bold, etc.) really contributed to the poem's flow and the message that the person was trying to make. Nice. -
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
'one thing I would dowas hug you...never let go'i sense something fishy there. very romanticly tragic

keep writing~

-chaos
fergyness chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this was absolutely GORGEOUS

the imagery was perfectand the perenthesis in the poem actually make it more appealing
insomnia in dreamland chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i loved this. it was so so sad though. it made such an impact. i loved how sad it was, and how you talked about what could have been. that really touched me. the title says it all too ; you couldnt have chosen a better one.
plethora of mind chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow...This is EXACTLY what I was thinking yesterday. I just got dumped, rather uncerimoniously and with some regretful words yesterday...I actually posted a few poems that sprung from it last night and today. This is awesome. Thanks for the review!
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Ah, painful. I get this.

Keep writing.
Words That Inspire Poetry chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow! I love this poem. I felt every word. I felt what you probably felt "guilt", for not telling that person how you felt when you could. Oh and thanks for reading my poem Angel In Disguise...
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
sad... Amazing, simply amazing.
helpless-pretender chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I love it! This is really deep, nice job.