Reviews for Oreo
Iza Alves chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Cute!
breakthehabit chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
All your stories are unexpected. unique. awesome. :D
nightfallshere chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
scary. This reminds me of me and my ex.

good story though!

BobSince1934 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
didn't see that coming. wonderful story.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I really like this. Seriously, I do. :-)

I like how you characterize Mindy and Ziah. I can relate to Mindy with buying clothes from the Thift store and setting her own trends. Good twist later on in the story, even though I was expecting that it was going to be a love-hate relationship from the verbal lashing; but I definitely didn't expect them to have been going out already. So I thought it was well executed. And thank you for portraying trailer parks and the people who live in them without relying on the stereotypes and myths. The same with African Americans.

Despite some of the things that could be worked on (if I list them, then it would be a repeat of the other reviews I sent), I still enjoyed reading this. The only major disappointment I had was that this was only a oneshot. After reading the ending, I wanted more about Ziah and Mindy - and it's not just because they're an interracial couple. I like the way they interacted around each other and then admit their faults in calling each other names later on. The ending just felt sudden to me. More could be fleshed about them and their families, friends, etc., but it's just a suggestion.

I hope you'll have a Happy Birthday! I don't know when it is, though. If it passed already, then I hope you had a good one. Keep writing! *Hugs* :D
kaida no jigoku chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
you are such an awsome writer...i was not excting that at all...love the twist tho!
Elodie Wolfe chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
OMG that was WOW. I was following along and then and then yah um WOW, not giving out the plot, but I'd like to see a sequel one day? Maybe I LOVED it was a one-shot but just a can't wait to read more from you,

Love Middi
FM Radio chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
That was awesome1 I was not expecting them to be dating and just faking it for everyone else. Awesome!
spikesagitta chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
you got me good...i didnt expect them to be girlfriends before this..all good through! unexpected things make a story better
Up Falls Down chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
awesome oneshot. I loved the twist. that was completely different from what I was expecting...hence the term "twist", I suppose.
Saori102490 chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
I never expected for Ziah to date Mindy...that was so amazing! I swear I thought they hated the other's guts!
Cinera chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Yeah, I can see why this is one of your favorites. It's one of mine too. Your sensitivity to subjects that don't directly relate to you astounds me. Serious empathy or something. Adding this to my favorite.
SuicideChild chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
Oh my gosh! Its so cute! I really believed they hated each other then... Ziah got to the house and it was just so... AWESOME! I really loved it! I'm called an oreo too, so it hurt me to when Mindy called Ziah an oreo, but then when I found out why I was just like aww... So yeah. Well I'm going to stop gushing over your story. Its just so cool! I can't help it!
ThePurpleMoon chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
Aw, this story is so cute...Plus, it let me put off writing my college application essay for a bit, hah.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I so didn't see that coming! Haha.. I thought Mindy was such a bitch. But not anymore! I'm just like.. aww.. )