Reviews for Hands Clean
Igs chapter 9 . 3/12/2009
It's a pity you decided not to carry on with this story.
empressofweird chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
I luv the story, please update i have been waiting 4ever
Laura chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
Update soon ]

I miss the storie.
soul2quz chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
Hi. I wuved the story so far. and even though i am a new reviewer i still am demanding that you post soon. The story cracks me up with everything so out of norm yet so right.
Ck90 chapter 9 . 2/11/2007
wow! i haveven't reviewed in a while! So here it goes! I agree with her very productive day; gave brother nightmares, gave sebastian sexual fantasies, fell in love with brother in laws accent very productive! Rock on!
kolson chapter 9 . 1/15/2007
The story is sWeEt! Especially the hippie parents. If only, if only (*sighs*). As for Sebastian, ubercutielicious!. I always try to picture people and they always come out as, well, not quite right. At the moment, Sebastian is the take-home-chef guy (like I said, not quite right). I love how Journey says buddah, groovy, and all that jazz. Very fancy:)

Thanks!
A. L. Deles chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
hey its mee..lol just dont want to sign in (i dont think i can remember my password) lol. thanks for the reply :) ! yeah how embarrasing sh*t - i forgot he is a science teacher.. mr heath.. damn... i dont know where i got the english thing from .. hehe my bad! forgive me :) lol.. anyways - lol new INSIGHT into the story.. i met a TEACHER.. in a CLUB once.. gros i just kept laughing when he told me he's a teacher! ahaha because..gros.. he teaches kids that are like.. i think 11 or 12yrs old.. ew gross cause he was coming on to me LOL. and all i could think of was.. eww he teaches.. he's quite young too... 20 i think.. but he's such a sweet guy.. and not a bad looker.. just... not my type? lol.

this chapter.. bleh :P not a lot happened.. a bit mor einfo on the family and mr heath's family.. but i doubt u'll want to expand more on that.. i like that u keep the story light hearted.. u gonna keep it like that or u gonna bring in hmm heavier issues? but whatever u wish will be good!

hm yeah this chapter i feel is more of a bridging one :) not too much development in the plot

hehe ps, i love journey's comments! especially the "he'll be too tired, he wont feel a thing when i come back to molest him' ahaha that got me laughing out loud :)

well this is all from me for now.. i might review againt later with more.. ermm writing related comments haha this was more a chat lol. keep up the good work :)

anna
nomoreaccountonfictionpress chapter 9 . 1/6/2007
Yay! a new chapter! Please please update soon!
WinterRaven292 chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
Hey look! Shout-out! Lol. XP Yay! Anyways, good chapter...Can't wait for the next one. Seriously...Tomorrow, got it?

Lol. No, I'm just kidding.

*Winter*
Autumniator chapter 9 . 1/5/2007
which two teachers? hm hmm?

I think I know hehehe
Alenor chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
heya, this is a great chappie. i can't wait for more to see what happens Alenor.
Lightning Storm chapter 9 . 1/4/2007
ugh, I love this story. Update soon

HAPPY NEW YEAR
Lovediamond15 chapter 9 . 1/3/2007
snow! *tries to run into story* ouch, didnt work o.o ah well, nice chappy, me likey! :D well, update when u can, cos its fab
outsomniac chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
hm. weird family. um what else. oh yeah. its sorta weird how journey calls Mr. Heath Mr. Heath, since theyre gonna fall in love right? unless shes just gonna go ohmygod i love you.. hmm. forgot his first name. but this chapter was sexy. well more cute, i loved sleepy mr. heath. okay its sexy too. updates?
rina chapter 9 . 1/2/2007
hahaha. i dont know why, but this story really makes me laugh. please update soon, because i really like this story, and thats saying something because i normally dont like student-teacher relationships. ;)
188 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »