Reviews for Secrets
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Terrific poem. Nice work. Good luck with poetry and life. Have a brilliant day.

Twilight Starr
Winter Azalea chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
This poem is beautiful, pure and simple. I think it does capture the root of every person's feelings at some point in their life, and that makes this poem all the better. Great work.
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
Yeah, this does apply to everyone, in fact, I feel like this just about every day. This was a nice poem.

Review Response:

No, Kenji isn't going to rape Yuki. He's just really perverted and annoying during that time. Meaning he'll whine for Kiki all night.
Pandakun84 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Cool. I really like this. I keep secrets a lot.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Aww .. Shane! You told me! A beautiful poem, deep meaning behind it. Great one!

Um .. I fully plan on flooding your inbox. Although, there's only one thing I haven't reviewed yet. You'll have a really full inbox! *evil laugh*

Ok.

all my love,felicia
Genesis Rose chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
LOVE THIS POEM. It will stay in my mind all day now. I ate it, and I relished it. Yum.
Moonstorm101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
So true...and well written! But mostly true! I like exclamation marks!It's a strange thing, also, that most people find it easier to talk to someone where they can't see the person's face...like over and instant messenger program.A beautiful poem.
angelicdust chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aw... this was soo beautiful.. a feeling I know just too well.. this may sound cliche'..but still, keep up the good work!
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is good, very good. i have found myself spilling my guts to a stranger before .
Anters chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Sorry about my absense for the past few days, I've been out camping. I'll get to Eternal Flame later today...

Your so right when you state this applies to everyone, as I know if applies to me! Writting was really good!

-Anters-