Reviews for Eat
Santokae chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Holy. Crap.
This is SO awesomely gruesomely morbidly COOL. I freaking love this kind of stuff.
You're such a talented writer. I mean, I love to watch horror movies, and this makes me think that it would be THE BEST FUCKING movie ever, if you decide to make it one, of course. ;)
Bloodily yours, Santokae
Miss Cannibal chapter 7 . 4/21/2012
Nothing tastes better then blood and skin. Lulz ;3
Adelois chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
my mouth is watering now XD

I love raw meat :3
Halfbloodlycan chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I like the personality of the character and the story. It's also got a nice taste of gore that fits in well and isn't overdone. At least not to me.
0-C.L.A.M.-0 chapter 7 . 5/28/2010
... I want some bloody

steak now.
0-C.L.A.M.-0 chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
This story is so morbid.

I love it.
WhiteSand chapter 7 . 9/19/2009
Hey, well done! I'm drunk! I like all the danger. All the blood; very bold of you. Freaking nasty.
WhiteSand chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I know you wrote this a long time ago but I'm scouring FP for some really good stuff, and I want you to know that this one is really sick and exciting so far. Good job!
maddeningly.mad chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
...I'm not sure if this was what you were aiming for, but I was giggling the entire time I was reading this. If it's not what you WERE hoping for, then... uh... oops. _

Well, I loved it and it was fantastically funny, and... yeah. XD
GraphiteSkies chapter 7 . 8/1/2008
This is the most fantastically gory thing I've ever read. The order of the events is a tad ambiguous at times, but the story is otherwise brilliant. Michael is a fantastic character. He's repulsive but at the same time dangerously enticing.

I especially enjoyed how he managed to corrupt Alicia by the end, there's nothing better than innocence defiled.
Violent Messiah chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Great read, man, although strangely enough I didn't find it really gory at all, just bloody enough. Then again I write zombie fiction, so I could be biased, so who knows, right?

I did the characters, especially Michael Sullivan. In too man stories, I've always rooted for the bad guy that seemed more interesting then the good guy, but to no avail. FINALLY, I see the bad guy gets his time to shine and I enjoyed it. I also liked how you had moments of humanity and even remorse to surface now and again which just fleshed the character out even more and added extra complexities that made the story a must read.

The plot was a little over the top, but I think that added to its dark charm...sometimes you need a story so out there its bordering on the extremely improbable, just as long as its well written, which this was. The pacing was excellent...never dragged, never stalled, and something was always ready to pop off just around the corner. Only a few grammar errors here and there, but nothing major.

All in all, I thought it was goodness. Kind of makes me think of what would Showtime's Dexter be like if he was an unrepentant cannibal, and that's a good thing. Cheers!
RTQ chapter 7 . 12/19/2007
it was...awesome. beautifully awesome. the descriptions were perfect and gave me a look into a cannibal's mind frame. i just wish it was longer.
Jessica Wolfheart chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
This is great but I had to stop here due to a wee bit of queasiness- not the best thing to read as you're just getting over the stomach flu, no?
I Adore Linear Regression chapter 7 . 7/18/2007
The ending is well, amazing. You have a great writing style and I much appreciate you putting me on your C2. This story... is just... excellent!
I Adore Linear Regression chapter 6 . 7/18/2007
Well, the next chapter is the last. I'm looking forward.

The action and gore in this is fantastic. D
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »