|Reviews for The Wolf's Dominion|
| Excalibur Z chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
You have a very good story going for you right here. It's very dark and haunting in a way, which sets a good tone for your tale. You're descriptions are very good, and I especially enjoyed the transformation in Chapter 2.
Keep up the good work...I shall be keeping up with this one.
| Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 3 . 3/11/2006
I love the way things are going. Well, kinda. I hope you get into your groove quickly, dude. I'll be waiting for you to update this.
Werewolves rock. XD
| Furry writer chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
I don't normally read werewolf fiction but I decided to make an exception for this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
| Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Werewolf story! (eyes light up with interest) Whoa. Neatness. I like the way things are going so far. Write more!
| MageDay chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Your story is very enjoyable. In your first chapter you have requested your mistakes be point out, and being an writer who appreciates readers telling of her mistakes, I tend to review that way. There are quite of few of suggestions, but most just little things. Hope this helps:
Ch1: “You think most...payed for it..." (payed should be paid)
Ch2: He was always a master at observation, he... (try a semicolon instead of a comma)
2. If their were two... (there)
3. ...a good chance of being marked by one them... (by one of them)
4. Regal decided that it didn’t matter how many there were inside, he... (semicolon instead of a comma)
5. Frederick’s head laid on... (lay)
6. ...silver blade with his left hand and creeped... (crept)
7. ...decorating the wall with it’s crimson... (its)
8. ...his stomach and innards disembowled and... (disemboweled)
9. It’s fur was also coated blood. (Its, and take out 'also')
10. It’s muzzle was also stained with blood... (Its)
11. Well, it’s none of your business, your just... (second your should be you're)
12. “Al told me to protect her at all costs, he didn’t tell me to be stupid.” (semicolon)
13. “Of course you are, the cost..." (semicolon)
14. ...before his skin began tobreak open. (to break)
15. ...eating away at his soul andhis humanity. (and his)
16. ...glad to take control of it’s host. (its)
17. ...twisted organs, bonesand flesh... (bones and)
18. ...and immobilized him withthe hit... (with the)
~Ok. Now for the story :PYou have some pretty unique descriptions, and so far I like the main character you have selected. Your fighting scene is not too bad, so do not let yourself down. Overall, thusfar, it is a good story. I will keep my eye out for an update.
| Not In Use Baby chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
I really liked this story. I get a sense of foreboading about Regal, whether I'm supposed to or not. Calnus seems interesting, and I can't wait to read more.
Just a quick note, I only uploaded my stories two or three days ago.
| lolomgwriter chapter 2 . 1/10/2006
Now it gets interesting. Your description of the Change is really unique. I'm really looking forward to this story. Great update and keep it up.
| Ryustorm chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
erm, i wasn't sure where to reply so i signed in as anon so you can delete this if you want. thanks for reading regret, the key is the words 'i'm sorry' and the line you mentioned means that the words have the ability to reach past your and mine defence. erm, its something that will conect both of us again, it can disarm us? i hope that helped. lol. i wondered if you realised that the chequered maze represented a game of chess, or in this situation a game of hearts to see who can hurt each other more with their words? it was rather unclear so i wondered if anyone got again.
| Ryustorm chapter 2 . 1/8/2006
i really liked it, the actions scenes aren't bad at all. god job and update soon!
| lolomgwriter chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
very interesting. I'll be keeping my eye on this one. though in the part where Calnus says “Did you kill him?”, I believe you meant to say “How did you kill him?”