Reviews for Losing Sight of the Charity Case
Acie chapter 3 . 1/13/2018
Dude. Come back. Finish this, please!
pottymouthannah chapter 3 . 5/30/2010
I love this!

It's AMAZING!

Please update T_T

PLEASE...

Yea. I'm going to go read your other stories now~

yayy haha.
Grape chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
This is really good, but why have you taken two years with only three chapters? I want more! Its really great. But Sasha pisses me off, he had no right to go into her room!
sorceress chapter 3 . 4/18/2008
This story has been left out for quite a long time... it's a good story... why not continuing? :P haha. I like this story.
tornangelwings chapter 3 . 4/30/2007
oh what now. hm, i wonder if youre going to put a part in this where she feels his face to see what he looks like. yoou should it would be pretty amazing, ive always wanted to do that.
Shrian chapter 3 . 4/11/2007

karen should go to hell . what a bitch

*hugs Keely*

*kills Sasha* T.T

good story :o
Miz Em chapter 3 . 3/17/2007
Oh my gosh, what the heck. That was so intense! I cna't belive it's been so long since this chapter came out and somehow I hadn't read it yet! Wow I really like the third person POV that your using. Keep up the good work!
ChasingLithium chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Such a good, wait, brilliant! story! Do please update this story soon! I can't wait to see how the story develops! So much potential and drama waiting to be unleashed! XD
SimplySweetnSour chapter 3 . 11/1/2006
oh no! that's so sad. sasha seemed so nice before, now he's acting like such a little bitch. hrm...
SimplySweetnSour chapter 2 . 11/1/2006
i should have figured the third marks was sasha! wait, but how did keely see a flash of light considering she's blind?
SimplySweetnSour chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
o0o. this sounds interesting
horsegurl770 chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
omg wow really good
hedwigisnotdead chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Rawr!

Here comes another loyal reviewer of your stories - I mean, they're all so good. D

Yeah. I like the plot. And I like Sasha. Teeheehe. xD
horsegurl770 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
omg this is really good... please update soon! i cant wait to see what happens next!
elohimdancer319 chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Good chapter- but that's not fair. It's as bad as a cliffy.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »