Reviews for Losing Sight of the Charity Case
SitaDarkAngel chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Well that's a lot of drama in only 3 chapters... Can't wait to read more of this story so keep updating...
XxHotBloodySirenxX chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
Aww..that's sad. :( Update soon.
Semicharmed love chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
wow. this is a really good story. i was about to cry at the end. sasha seems like a jerk. i wonder what karen has to say about this. anyways, wonderful story! cant wait for the next chapter!
Alenor chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
ok, i love this story so far. but karen went about replacing keely the wrong way, you don't just spring that on someone like that. that's so awful. she could've given them a co-position and made them both equally in charge and didvided the work between them. the least she could've done was tell keely that she was going to replace her. i can't wait for more to see what happens and what karen has to say to keely the next time they see each other ~ Alenor.
Scribblesandink chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
can I please punch him? (him Sasha)
Jenina chapter 3 . 10/29/2006
Interesting plot line. (: I like Karen's carefully flawed character. Very believable and you're very good at getting readers to get attached to the characters. Only three chapters and you've got me! Keep it up.

- Jenina
sorceress chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
AH! THis is good too! It seems like you haven't update this story for quite a long time... Hmm...no idea?writer's block? Just take ur time, take it easy! Good luck!
atreyu love chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
oh damn. that must.. wow. really unexpected... at least to me. lolbut to me that kinda sounds mean, but maybe its cause her mom wants her to actually live. i dont know. so please update so i can read more!
Koiyu chapter 2 . 6/4/2006
AW DANG! I see in the future that Sasha will be hurt... BY ME! Or You... or any other fans... or fate... okay... I'll stop. But I'm guesing that Sasha is going to be Keely's love interest? And I'm also guessing she'll be able to see in he end because of some magical force of cheese (or something else)?

Anyhow, great story keep it up.
Koiyu chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
A story that deserves a "HOLLY FRIGGIN CRAP IT'S AWESOME!". I admire you! You are so a fave Author (Have I said this before?). Awesome work.
elohimdancer319 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
This looks like it will be a wonderful story. I only have one thing to point out, your wording is sometimes a bit akward. It could flow better. Can't wait to see more!
cloudy127 chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
plot sounds reali interesting. hope you update soon.
The Happy Carrot chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Update, I really love this, please update soon! :D
Eboni chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
I really like this story and would like to see where it goes. Please continue it.
Miz Em chapter 2 . 1/13/2006
I like the third person, I think you use it very succesfully. It's easier as a reader to understand Keely's aspect of life from that angle. I can't believe that she's being replaced though, without even knowing! Poor kid. What will she do now then? Since I assume Sasha will live with her? Can't wait for more! -
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »