Reviews for My Least Fav Poems
Aquafied chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
reminds me of my friend. pities himself awfully too much and takes for granted all he has, quite sad sad.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 14 . 3/18/2006
cool...it's very truthful...but you're scraping at the skin until it turns white? wouldn't it be red, or pinkish? umless, that is kinda like a metaphor and "until it's white" means that your trying to scrape away your colored skin because you want white skin.
Aquafied chapter 13 . 3/10/2006
hm, it is cute

but it seems you have to force to be unrhyming, which it is more of a lovely thing to me, not the forcing, the writing

but i dont know, i like this though
Aquafied chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
it actually still rhymes in several partsbut i think it is much better than basic rhyming mature form of writing perhaps?

i really like this though
Aquafied chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Scars on my wrists glow in the dark,-but the wrists, i didnt think it was so commonbecause if you are trying to hide it, you will do it somewhere elsebut who knows

painful?
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
hm, pretty cool, it's almost like you are a creature of pain, but of course then again you are not because you get better. but, your last two lines don't make sence together, one says that your breaking down and the other says yor fighting back, they're contradicting each other!
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Hey i like this one! and it does have some ryme to it. this one is easy to the tounge and you prtray some of the things taht the sky does in an almost "easy/light" way. it's like your saying, "hey this is just what the sky does, and it's great!" very cool.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 13 . 3/10/2006
hm, it's an ok poem, just nothing really exciting. I'm not exactly sure what most of the middle of the poem has to do w/ the begging and end.
Tecna chapter 12 . 3/10/2006
Uh...? That was great, liked it, especially the word, liquidified!
Tecna chapter 11 . 3/10/2006
Whoa... I cudn't find the propa meaning behind it but it's still deep! Total cool!
Tecna chapter 10 . 2/21/2006
That was emotionally felt! Enjoyed it! It's fab, I'm sure your granddad appreciates it -smiles-
Aquafied chapter 10 . 2/20/2006
i feel the same grandpa died from smoking, emphazema. really sad, but that is life i suppose.

we will meet each other once upon a time
SayIt'sWrong chapter 10 . 2/19/2006
Oh hunny this is so beautiful. I loved it and it brought tears to my eyes. I lost both of my grandads last year so I feel your pain. Great poem, well done. V x
Cedric Quilfeather chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Firstly, I want to thank you for reviewing my poetry. I want to clarify something; I would have prefered to do it personally rather than in a review of your poetry, but you don't have your e-mail listed, so . . .

I appreciate what you're saying about not imposing self-made limits, as per my own poetry. But what I am trying to make reviewers understand is not only do I not think I have what it takes to be a poet, it's a moot point because I do not want to be one. I am a prosaic writer. I tried poetry for fun, to see what I could create. Writing poetry, and viewing the finished product simply does not give me the same kind of satisfaction I get from prose. So it's not only a matter of what I -can- do, but what I -want- to do with my writing career.

Anyway, enough about me, this is about YOU. I really liked this poem, actually. Even though I might not call myself a poetry, I do like reading well made verse, and all of yours is very good, as far as my perspective goes. A little suggestion, though? You seem to like to give little prologues to your poetry, which is perfectly fine, but it might be better to simply let your poetry speak for itself: don't tell the reader that the bottled letter doesn't have to be literal; let them infer that themselves. Part of the fun of reading poetry is interpreting it; don't take away that fun! Good job, either way. Take care. _
Aquafied chapter 9 . 2/9/2006
hm. .blah, blah again.

kind of like a piece of white paper, some find it boring, but others have ways to make it brilliant.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »