Reviews for vines
Viktrona chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
Wonderfully written... beautifully viewed
theatrical rhapsodies chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
This is ok...(and when I say "ok" I mean Brilliant!) Great work!

Loves, theatrical rhapsodies
Ellin Louise chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
Brilliant, love the verse "make me something more than I am..."
Ajna chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Amazing and very fitting ending. I absolutely love the third-to-last stanza. This is going on my favorites.
method acting chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I like this loads. I adore the vivid images, it's people like you who mae this world something. You look at something, anything, that anyone could see. They think one thing and walk away, you think another and ponder for hours. Don't be afraid.
boob chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
rocks. as in it.

if you're doing the whole 'urban voices' thing, send this one. it's skanky.

superslosh.
esther electric chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
how job.
acrobia chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Interesting short piece, I like the cryptic images, like scenes that take place in darkness and that are hard to grasp, but that are there. I admire the way you have used the vines, the lines "narcissism/threatened to grow like a vine/up and down her bony frame" are wonderful and very descriptive - the images that you have created are amaizing, it is almost like they pop up to the reader, but when we think we got it, it's not quite there - its beautiful. The last line as well, "old habits die hard" is wonderful, very fitting, and a very powerful ending to such a strong piece. keep writing!xo - Acrobia
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
so insightful, so lovely.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
"old habits die hard" - so true.

the whole thing (& summary) is so tantalizing. .perfect.

~* noelle
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
the whole idea of this is tantalizing.

"old habits die hard"- so very true.
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wow...so many things to be taken from this. i can't put my feelings into words. well done.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
oh swet. -smiles- this is on my favorites, i adore it. : )
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Is this an edited version? I think I've read something very much like this before.

Anyway, love the idea. Well written.

Keep up the great work!
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
you're back! am extremely pleased. I love the metaphor in this. everything is just so provoking and powerful. and the third stanza really comes out as a whisper as well. elegant and graceful as always.

keep writing