Reviews for forever
toinfinity chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
all i can say is that i thought this poem was truly, amazing
prado.red chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
This breaks my heart. And the allusion to Shakespeare...wonderfully placed.
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
Just so sweet and sad. It was a beautiful journey down memories I never had. The allusions were amazing and it was a pleasure to read. I truly loved it.
xlilxleex chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
i really like this one!

haha sorry, I'm not good at giving useful feedback.

all i can think to say, is that i really like this one!
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Amazing especially these lines: "I’ll never forget those times

we danced along the skyline

or when you tried to jump over the moon

in the water."
sunshineofyourlife chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
aw. :(

excellent writing. so sad.

-ZuriHanato/Sunshine
Holly Rose E chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
this made my heart break. so tender, bitter...
wind up car in motion chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
from "and the angels wept" until the end is my favorite part and particularly beautiful, but certain phrases all throughout this just catch my eye; "danced along the skyline", allusions to promise rings, etc.

i adore it.
Benjamin - To Be Deleted chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
I don't know what to say...

This is amazing. I tend to overuse that word, but it is true. I am stunned at the impact this had. It sent chills down my spine, and that's good.

Beautiful imagery, the flow and rythm are... flawless.

Keep it up!

-benjamin
nofaceme chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
Great poem! I loved "and the angels weptcradling my hyperventilatingheart out from the rain"...very interesting line...and I loved "Romeo and Juliet were never ment to be." ohoho such wonderful poetry! Keep it up!
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I'm so sorry for your loss. Wow. Great descriptions.
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
very bittersweet with the mention of Romeo and Juliet in the ending but a nice touch to it...i loved your vivid imagery and that your short lines really made emotions stand out...this is really, really good! wow, why didn't i check this out before? lol

keep writing!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Favorite line: "Happily ever after was written just for us." OMG, this is so heartbreaking. You get your emotions across well, and I can see why you got so many reviews! Great job. Keep writing! :)
Smellen chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
this is really beautiful. good work, keep it up x x
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I love the links to Romeo and Juliet. The whole thing was amazing and I love the way its written. Its beautiful.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »