Reviews for Tomorrow Feels so Far Away
Rock on an Ocean Shore chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Wow... this was such a stunning story. Even if you simply leave it like this, it's still beautiful. I think you've captured so many fears humans have today, and the pride they always try to uphold. Absolutely splendid. _
The Break and Repair Method chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Taking so long? Just in time!

It's your story. Take as LONG as you want, I know I'll still read it. :)

Until next time...

Be well.

DM
shanasheart chapter 2 . 2/18/2006
WOW. I reallyy like it. I kind of wanna hug Andrew. Just cuz he reminds me of someone...Anyways! continue...please...

Keep it up!

Shana
Nothing So Mundane chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I love your sad stories, I love how this chapter sounds so poetic... and sad... and I want to know how the hell did she marry the brother of the man she loved! so please write on.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
omg that is so freaking sad...i just hope that somehow they confront each other on how they felt...well keep updating girl..so loving it..can't wait the next chapter to post though...well gotta go now...so peace out then...
A.L. Deles chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
hey! wow grerat start to your story :) it really sucks how people could be WEAK :P haha...but aww i cant be too mean mostly theyre just 'scared' but umm marrying the brother of the one you love is like pretty much up there with the stupidest things you could do.. but hey shucks just update soon!

lol i wana see where the story goes :) all the best - anna
The Break and Repair Method chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I like the way you started this. They didn't have to talk as long as you could sense their emotions through their actions. Great job. I'll be following.

Be well.

DM
Ryp-MyWings-Out chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
tu sabes que me gustan tus historias, y esta tambien me gustó... sólo espero que no te tardes mucho en subir como en todas... y ese andrew se escucha bueno jajaja, pero la chava me cae mal jajaja, de todas formas la voy a poner en mis favs y no olvides subir de apwol! porfa!
PamWTKA chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw. It's so sad... letting go of someone you love. Andrew? mhm... I wonder where you got the name from... I'm really liking this, please update SOON!

Love ya, Pam