Reviews for My Black Rainbow
Frostany chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
I really, really identified with this. I hear voices all lot, two of theme are men and they're really nasty to me all the time, but one of them is a woman with a voice like a lullaby and she calms me down and makes me feel good, but she also gets me to hurt myself.

Like you described they're a part of me, but i can't get rid of them, even when i take my Haldol and Abilify I still hear them occasionally. All though sometimes I hate them I also feel like losing them would be losing a part of myself.

You might be interested in a story I'm workign on about when I first developed my psychotic symptoms and what life with them is like for me. The whole story is told in poems. It's called "What is Normal Anyway?" check it out, I think you might identify with it.
Society's Willing Pariah chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Excellent wording. Concise and gets the point across. This is really wonderful work.
rawr and other nitely sounds chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Hm... I can see a lot of myself in this poem. Was that your intention?

I like it. I like how it's so uniform, how it can relate to anyone.
Eirien chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Very well written and quite sad. There is a good progression in the poem, at first you think the girl is a positive person (in the first stanza) then teh element of disturbing uneasiness and even horror grows stronger as one reads on. The last stanza is a powerful way to finish.