Reviews for this is not a love story
forgottenwords7 chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Wow, this was beautiful and so powerful.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 5 . 6/10/2008
wow.

i'm sure you know this by now, but this is impressive.

it's brilliant.
Blood Sinister chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
It makes me sad, the person that's been swept over in the perfect cliche, knowing the cliche isn't really perfect, because people always get broken, wherever you go.

Sorry about my weird run on sentences. I loved it, and the raw emotion. It felt... real.

Faving.
Twilight Starr chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
It's always so sad how they change their opinions of you. Great job.

Twilight Starr chapter 4 . 12/1/2007
Nice addition. It sounds like it was cute when it was good. It's sad how good things must come to an end.

Twilight Starr chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Nice ending line. Good work.

Twilight Starr chapter 2 . 12/1/2007
Aww, that's so sad. Great job telling the story.

Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Good poem. It sounds like she had regrets afterwards. Good luck with poetry and life. Have a wonderful day.

jane speaks chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
wow. this was just, wow. I loved the raw emotion in each part, it was just, beautiful.
account not in use chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
this...this is what it's about.
acccountkiller chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Wow, honestly, this is brilliant. I read it all at once and didn't leave separate reviews because I was too eager to read everything, lol, sorry. It's really very bitter, very vivid...sounds like a true story. I like how you show the contrast between them in the second chapter, and how they're both fake in their own ways...some very powerful imagery and blah, I could go on forever, it's really great! Awesome work! Love, mia
Jezsh chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
I'm dying for your next pieces to come up...you sure know how to keep people in suspense!
i call it laughable chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
wow this hurts. it reminds me of something.

i'm faving~~
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 5 . 6/7/2006
.haunting. Actually, this reminds me of a relationship I was in.. either way, excellent.
GirlxAnachronism chapter 5 . 4/17/2006
Oh my! this was so powerful and original. In the..story? yes? How it said he thought you were dangerouse, loved your edge and you were just decribing life in general, but the end! I am in love with the ending. "I think you a bit self destrictive" (i rember when you called me dangerouse as i were perfection" *claps* well done! This is beautiful.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »