Reviews for this is not a love story
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Oh beautiful and powerful but stil so twisted in a way. Really lovely, enjoyed this very much.
wovenblacktears chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
wow this is fucking AWESOME! it is seriously like readin a page of my diary, the exact same thing is happenin 2 me atm...spooky
dollface and her cancer chapter 5 . 3/16/2006
Christ, this is beautiful.

What can I say? I'm begging for more.
dollface and her cancer chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
I was originally going to just review at the end, instead of by chapter.. but.. Lord, I can't wait to get to the end to praise this. The bitterness, the sheer - emotion - of it, is something close to bruising. This is a cruel love (is it love?) story, and I am adoring it.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I thought i had reviewed this, it's so raw and sad and beautiful, it really caught my attention. Great work and keep writing!
deathbyeuphoria chapter 5 . 3/9/2006
Whoa. I loved it. Amazing job with this.
a lonely september chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
oh god. i loved the last two lines. fuck, i loved everythign. this is all so awesome. one of your best. ever.
the naked civil servant chapter 3 . 3/2/2006
gorgeous, gorgeous. parentheses have never been so perfectly used.
the naked civil servant chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
you are the epitome of absolute unfiltered perfection. i am off to sleep with this poem.
the naked civil servant chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
love(fuck) fuck(love)... i loved the ranting quality of this, it was stream-of-conscious but also wonderfully personal & detailed, the bit about 2 out-of-work paretns was genius. rang so true it hurt.
sunday night sky chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
omg! omg this is amazing! i love it. i think i might cry. *favourites*
sunday night sky chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
'when you tell me you haven’t fucked her yet

i ask why and you say because she’s perfect'omg! i love it.
Broken Armor and Clouded Glass chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow... raw and intense. This was poignanty written and very impacting. I reallyt like this. Great story!
Aquafied chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
the last line is absolutly deliciousseems uncomfortable but fitting.i like
multiples of six chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
No, the last line is perfection. (sounds corny but it's true!) This is the beginning of the break-down of the relationship? Well, I hope you keep going.. )
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »