Reviews for this is not a love story
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
This is so far beyond anything I've read before; so close to home...good goddess I love your work!
frayedlifeforce chapter 4 . 2/24/2006
love it. there is no other word. this is the most beautiful thing i've read on this, i'd be willing to get. this was just great work. i loved the epilogue and i loved the way you wrote the flashback. great work, i'm adding this to my favourite list.
frayedlifeforce chapter 2 . 2/24/2006
this is so sad. i am intrigued by the way you wrote this and where it is going. this was just amazing. beautiful writing. fantastic work.
thursdays and rain chapter 4 . 2/19/2006
::::
roseallie chapter 4 . 2/11/2006
Oh wow... this is so hauntingly beautiful. I loved all of it so much. Awesome work, loved it!
citrus scented chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
wow...its just ...atomic ending. it leaves you breathless this whole story- the amount of emtoion is just so fast paced and almost terrible. fantastic, compelling and drenching read- great work.
citrus scented chapter 3 . 2/8/2006
"you swallowed th hidden behind my pupils"- thats a wicked line. and:"we weren’ (hell, baby, we’ve barely begun)"- delicous. i guess this is a happy ending.
citrus scented chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
...jesus. this is just, well i dont know what to say. but its fucking just mindblowingly incredible. the tale you tell is so pakced up and stuffed with raw and bitter emtoion its overflowing...i cant really relate, but some bits I can. i love the use of brackets- the format adds another fantastic element to this. great; just genius. it hurts me to read it.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
wow this so intimate, raw and delicously wrong. just...incredible.
Vyvyan chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
Wow. This was amazing. Moving, ferocious, fantastic.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
and tempting.

i will have to read it later though, much to do.
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
wow. That impacts doesn't it?. Well written. It made me sit back and stare; not to mention think on what goes through some ppls minds. It's sort of twisted: that they only think they're beautiful in bed, and sad
a lonely september chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
yay i'm so glad you continued this, you had/have such a great thing going here. i love this one... it's beautiful.
multiples of six chapter 4 . 1/26/2006
You're right, it is complicated. I think I get it, though. Anyway.. the half-hearts reminds me of the old Greek thing (I think it was Greek).. if you know what I'm talking about.. and I love the formatting on "wh)o(le".. )
a lonely september chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
makes me want more. beautiful ending.
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »