Reviews for this is not a love story
multiples of six chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
So there is love there, still. I was reading it over again & it seems that way to me. It sounds like two people who are so close that they can't bear it, or each other, anymore. Kind of. I can't explain it as well as you did. In any case, the epilogue is beautiful.. it's nice to end on a hopeful note. )
ThisCut-UpAngel chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
So much pain..wonderful layout..hope to see more from you soon!
Moondog Dozier chapter 2 . 1/16/2006
The pace and tone of this work is well designed. It stops, starts and explains-situations-feelings so conversationally that it's more like the reader is hearing it from you, rather than reading it. The depth of the emotions and reactions to emotion are easily relatable and understood. I like the way you used several contrasts to depict the conflict of thoughts and responses. Overall, a very well written work.
Jezsh chapter 2 . 1/15/2006
sweetie, this is just plain gorgeous. You caught life. I'veb een waiting to read this for ages (my school computer bars it) - I could just tell it would be fantastic.
re x invented chapter 2 . 1/12/2006
i really enjoyed this. i love it when poets/authors aren't afraid to step into the graphic side. great job.
multiples of six chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Oh, I LOVE it, I wish I could concentrate on it more but too many people are talking to me on MSN; I'll probably come back & read it over some more, but it's so - very, very emotional, and the story really comes through. I love the parts where the surface meaning is there & the underlying meaning is in brackets. Yes yes I definitely have to come back & read this over. I really do.
a lonely september chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
i really like the ending, it's beautiful. even with the exhaustion, the beauty of it all really shows. you did a wonderful job with this, & i really loved it. i hope you continue, if you can manage something after this, tho this was a shitload of greatness right here. wonderful job. : )
primal injection chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Some really powerful stuff. Some of your lines hit really hard and i like your layout for this. Really enjoyed it, thanks...
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/8/2006