Reviews for Lex
Stevshals chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Wow. I think i like the fact that everything is lowercased. It adds the how hurriedly she must have been to get the feeling of her chest
dangerous intent chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
i'm intrigued. felt that way alot..
I'm-so-UndeRated chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
i love it
ebony chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
interesting, I can really identify with lex, im so stupid with boys, or this one bay anyway. just let him controle me, barstad. lol. anyway I think u should write some more. Is it all going to be in a letter form? presant text is more exciting then past I find, but its up to you
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
It sounds really interesting, and I love that it mentions Julian because if I had to pick a band member I wanted a story about, it would be him. I'm not a big fan of stories that are diary entries or letters, but if you're intrigued by it, then by all means keep going.
Monika chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I like this, mostly because it just sounds so familiar.

But PLEASE. Capitalize the beginning of sentences.

If you were to continue this I suggest not writing it all like a letter. It seems to make the characters less memorable. It's good to describe in more detail, like your other stories.

It does go away, I've learned. It just takes a couple of months to a couple of years, or until you find someone new.
elizabeth73 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Good start. Sounds like it could be an interesting story. I would like to read more of this one.
crissy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is good! i love the dilemna of the girlfriend and lex's unwanted attraction, her fellings of isolation. it's great. very interesting.
DuchessYappingDog chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Aw. This makes me sad. I want to see what happens next!
Pretend Jane chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Is her brother, Julian from Igby? Wow, I hope this chick wises up soon. Because I hate it when people obsess over someone who has a girl, and lets the guy cheat with her on their girl. Even if his girlfriend is annoying, she needs to get over it, and go for someone new. The guy she likes acts so hot and cold anyway. I would just get fed up. I know its hard to let go of people you like, but you have to when you lose your own self respect. So what's the deal with Lex and Julian? I'm wondering why he doesn't talk to her, but he sees her. If her brother is Julian from Igby, hopefully she meets a new guy in his fold, or at least the guy she likes should get his act the way, cool new story! All the lowercase did confuse me at first, considering I knew you don't usually write like that. LOL. You mentioned MYSPACE. I swear its taking over!