Reviews for The Only Man I Have Ever Loved
Damned to heaven chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Heartbreakingly beautiful.
Icyfire4w5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I don't really like "You're Beautiful", but I really love this one-shot! Even though Zach is a good guy, I still believe that Chris is Meg's One True Love.
bubublacz chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I love the concept of your story. Although it didn't come out as intense as what I would like it to be, I was imagining myself crying at the end of reading this story but nope it didn't come out. Should have stressed more on the love lost. But my heart did that clench-y feeling.
Kajal chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
So heartbreaking and at the same time I loved it.
Narq chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
i simply love it...it was as if I was the audience! I actually could feel the same way Meg was feeling..by the end of the story u actually left me depressed.
zagato chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Thanks for writing! I really like your one-shot stories about arranged marriages. Tragic and melodramatic are they. I have also added you as one of my favorites. Thanks for writing.
Mehak Fatima chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Well...hinny wat can i say...i simply love it...it was as if u pulled my arm and brought me to the stage where this was being performed. I actually could feel the same way Meg was feeling..by the end of the story u actually left me depressed.

Your gifted girl...i hope to see your book published oneday!:-)
hoovi chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
God... :(... i sure dont want my husband-to-be having a brother :D... u right beautifully
HWTC chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I loved this! AMAZING!
cls81690 chapter 1 . 1/16/2008
Wow, I really like this. It was well-written, sad but not oh-poor-me-angsty, and bittersweet-on-the-good-side at the end. Well done.
Katie Valentine chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Ahh thats kinda sad, but beautifully written nevertheless. :D
x3life chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
aww this was depressing [ but really well written!
CK Shorty chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Wow, that was really sad, and very well written. I almost expected her to meet Chris at the end...and leave her husband? Ha, I don't know. I didn't really expect her to stay with Zach, but it was good to hear that he was a great husband and such. The title and summary going together completely drew me into the story, and I'm glad that I took the time to read it. It was amazing and it was a realistic situation. Great job :)
CaveDwellers chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
wow

that was sad

i was almost expecting her to start cheating on Zach in the end

she seemed desperate enough

i like the perspective change that went on in the beginning, especially that it didn't make her seem vain in any sort of way when she was being described. It's one of my pet peeves when characters do that in 1st person.

going on my favs
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Omifreakinggosh, that was so sad, but so good. Well, obviously, if it was sad.. but whatever. I love the post secret things, and have been inspired but never actually written anything about them. Some of them are just so heartfelt that you can't help but be inspired.

This rocked. :D