Reviews for Dear Annie
mbcrazychick2011 chapter 21 . 2/25/2008
Hey, i read that book too!As I was reading this story i though, umm, maybey I should tell her that her story is very, very, very, similar to " teen Idol". But now i now why they are so similar.I love your stories, they give me hope when im lost. Life is so hard at times, and school is over whelming but stories like this inspire me to go foward in life and see what else this crazy world has to offer. Thank you and please continue writing.
Uniquely Proud chapter 21 . 1/5/2008
Hi! I've read two of your stories and i'm planning to read more soon.

I love this story! some parts even made me cry. lol

great story!
Sharon chapter 21 . 5/14/2007
HAHAHHAH

I thought it was from that book!

hehehhehe i was thinking famous person, news things n a frend whose jealous, sounds familiar..

but its good!

Priscilla always the great writer.

well good luck with u other stories!
heepwah2you04 chapter 21 . 11/18/2006
This story was confuseing. But...good none the less?
lydia chapter 21 . 4/30/2006
haha, really good story! i loved it! i wanted chrys to end up with adam, though. HAHA! i read teen idol and loved it! yeah but i was kinda annoyed when luke got together with that girl, instead of the main character (i forgot her name, haha). i sat in front of the computer for over an hour, reading the whole thing! haha, but it was great. i shall read all your stories, .
Charity F chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
ooh, a, my, dearie my...jealousy i smell...
Charity F chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
OMG you write so much girl! this'll take me ages to read, but that's a good start you've got here...And the likeness to Teen Idol is well...deliberate? i dunno, but what i do know is that this'll turn out great!
P.K. friend chapter 21 . 1/21/2006
i also read teen idol...ur story n tht story is so touching...i almost cried for both of them...lolkeep writing friend!
MandyRenae chapter 21 . 1/20/2006
OK yeah, the whole time I was reading this, I was going, this sounds a lot like Teen Idol. I LOVE THAT BOOK! Therefore, I love your story. It was really good, post a new one soon!
Takenoko chapter 21 . 1/20/2006
That was a really cute story, you writing was nice! Thanks for the great read!
huggLes chapter 21 . 1/20/2006
priscaness ! i waited til you were finished so i could write a gobsmackingly awesome review; and here it is!

you knew how much i disliked adam _; stupid madman adam . humph.

yes anywho. I love yoou! you kept me occupied ! ) ) ) and and and.. hehe even though it's a icky ucky love story i stil liked it ) yes, me . you're too talented. even though i'm now angry at bryan *shakes fist*

weLL ..

see you at school ! ) *counts down* P

byee ! ]
star2005 chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
omg dats so good priscilla ! ah ! but u stopped ! i woz like onli 16 chapters? hhahahha, please keep writing ! i like both guys ! no wot did u do to me prisc? hehe, keep going!
LoveTakesOver chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
Awh, that is so cute... I actually didn't expect her to fall for Adam at all. Good work!
Takenoko chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
Great writing, it is soo much fun to read! I am really interested to see how things turn out...the whole thing with Adam did seem really fast...hehe. I hope you have fun writing more and will update soon if you have the time!
P.K. friend chapter 16 . 1/19/2006
aww man! suspense! is this the end or what? :'( quickly quickly! write the next chapter! hehehevery good...i like ur story alot! but i thot this was a little sudden...anywayz, keep it up girl! and write more!luv phyl
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »