Reviews for Time
xoiloveyouox chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
thanks for posting a reveiw on my poem

this one is really good...i really like it!and can relate to it,

nice job D
A Beautiful Nightmare chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Haha... the review commotion from Robin was hilarious! Don't take that person too seriuosly... probably jealous... don't worry I have been flamed before... it really makes you give up for a while... then you think about it... hey... there are anti-harry potter fans out there... not saying im one... but just to let you know... ppl have different opinions... and I think this is a nice poem... ppl just have different styles of writing... keep it up... a writer is one who writes... anyone can become a writer...
Ethereal Kisses chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Hey,

Thanks so much for the reviews!

The content of the poem is just so life-like; I always feel like this on any major holiday like Christmas and New Year ... like it's gone too fast and I'm getting too old. I also really like your style, where the majority of the poem only has one word per line.

Well done!

Ethereal Kisses
BlackDreamLily chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Loverly! I enjoy the format you used. The concept is simple, and the poem has this ethereal simple elegance to it. I like the way you repeated "away" and "flying"- very reminiscent of Frost's work. Coolness.
silverguard chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i think many people feel like that at some point, nice rythm!
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I always feel like this when New Year begins, good job
Robin Siskin chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This isn't much of a poem. You took a sentence and broke it up into fragments to make it seem poetic.

The fragmented lines do less to add feeling than they do to irritate the reader.