Reviews for Voice Mail
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
shorter and less abstract than usual.. awesomely done... i can totally relate.. great job
lxpetrik chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love this. So beautiful. Although, when my boyfriend syas my name I chringe. He only says it when I'm in trouble and even when I'm not it still sounds harsh.

Right, the poem. I love the imagry, that't your strong point. Great poem, seriously that's all I can say.
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Stunning. Its sweet, but in a way that dosen't invite squeels of delight. I clearly see a girl waking up in morning sunlight, a bedsheet wrapped around her body as she puts on a pot of coffee and presses 'play' on her anwsering machine. This is a poem that I'll keep in my memory banks. Well done.

Peace, Daze
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
So touching. The ending is so sad.
die kleine maus chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
i spent the last hour reading through all you're poems, wondering whether i should review or write in a way that grips me, fascinates me, but also sort of slips past this one, i could relate to so easily that i just had to review 's so much "power" i think, in each of your lines, so much movement and life.p.s: thank you for all your reviews, they meant an amazing amount to me, seeing as i'm still fluttering about with words and will probably continue to do so for the rest of my life.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Aww, what a sweet poem! If I was to paste my favorite lines I'd end up reposting the whole poem, so I don't figure I should do that.

But wow, this one is excellent. Well, that's not unusual. But this one has a very different tone. It's very sweet and cute and adorable. That last line made me smile and go "Aw." Not many of your poems do that. So this is really cool to see a happy lovey-dovey poem from you.

I don't have a cell phone nor an answering machine, and nobody ever calls me anyway because I'm a loser, but still, I can imagine myself being like the person in this poem if only I had a girlfriend to leave me messages. I used to call my (now ex)g/f even when I knew she wouldn't be able to answer; just so I could leave her a message telling her I loved her. Hopefully she felt the same way about my messages as "you" do in this poem. Although that's doubtful.

But, anyways, another amazing poem. You never fail to impress.
Kusje chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Yeah, I like this one too.I like the flow && just the overall.. meaning of it. ]

good 've got alot of talent.
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I know this feeling...I've at times saved messages for this reason...they are nice to go back to (sad sometimes too) but its amazing that a such a living piece of our soul can be actually recorded and replayed (a moment, a feeling replayed) one of my favorites you've written
Politically Incorrect Lamb chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Aw! This is adorable. But I can't say I share these experiences, I HATE VOICEMAIL! ARG! Good poem though, yup.
Saeger chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Great poem. Not hearing somebody for a while can be hard... but hearing something's better than nothing. Beautiful poem.
Innocent-Violets chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
really sweet, well done! keep it up
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
love it just absolutly love it! keep writing!SarahJane
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Very nice indeed. I like it.
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
very nicely done...
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i love the semi-cheerfulness of this poem. very lovely words and hopes and dreams that you described. lovely.