Reviews for Salt
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I love this! It flows nicely, and it's so wonderfully detailed!

I also like the ending. Instead of the usual rhythm, you added just the little extra line.
Mizu no Sabaku chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
I like how your poems flow as if they weren't broken fragments but one complete sentence...
eldrin chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Lovely, your use of tastes, and reference to the kissing of 'that man'. This is pulled together beautifully.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like this. A lot. The idea of swallowing the ocean..wow. Love it.

I just realized you're not on my favorite authors list...weird. K, you're on it now :).
Tikklz chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This was yummy. I could totally feel the relationship between "her" and "that man". I love the title, too. I really like "as she's kissing tha man/ whispering those non-words/ underneath her breath..." Nice job on this one.
insomnia in dreamland chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
lovely. "and he can barely taste the salt on her lips from her last snack" wow, that was so detailed, it gave so much more meaning to the poem. i loved it.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Lovely moving interaction in this. The summary, and those lines themselves in this really capture the imagination.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
wow...powerful. I loved the imagery in this, it really adds to it. keep on going!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
oh, god, i practically cried as i read this, it was so gorgeous but i felt pain reading it anyway. the details were so gorgeous in here, the way you described her breah, the way you described her, everything. salt was a great thing to describe, bitter, sweet, but we need it, don't we? beautiful job.