Reviews for Play Until Your Fingers Bleed
fariswheel chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love this one.
septasonicxx chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
oh my gossh! brilliant!

I absolutely loved this, and I adore the last few lines.

]
tehcrazykatlady chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
M, as I write this my hand-me-down semi-acoustic lays in my lap and my fingers have the beginnings of blisters. Stupid skin, two weeks away and the calluses decide to disappear...

Anywho, that being as it may, I must say that I love you writing.

I've read a few other things you've written (haven't commented though, because I suck like that these days) but this really spoke to me.

Wow, now I sound sappy, how lovely.

So, yes, please keep it up. You read people well and convey them so that we (or, I, at least) feel like we know them and have always known them. Be glad, this is a gift.

Looking forward to seeing more.

- Thecrazykatlady
instantramen chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
I read this ages ago, and I finally made an account so I could review properly. This rocks, well written and really impacted me.
CB Scarlet chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Wow, this story was so good. I read it a long time ago, and it's probably one of the only stories that's stuck with me and made an impact; I just revisited it, and it's still just as amazing as it was the first time. Good work. :p
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 4/20/2007
For some reason, this story really affected me.

I love it. I'm speechless. But I don't know why... maybe it's because music is really important to me.

Anyway, amazing, incredible, etc.
Her Wishing Well chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Wow freshly unique. I lovew the line 'Play until your fingers bleed.' I'm morbid that way. :)
Amari chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It was excellent, but could honestly go without the foul language.

Partially disappointed,

remaining Amari
Riley J. Overton chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Wow! I really enjoyed this. I know it's been a while since you've published it, but after Reading "My Life in One Sentence," I had to come back for more. This piece just caught my eye, and I definitely intend to read some more of your stuff some time. You're a very good writer, and what I love is that you have descriptions and good grammar that doesn't make me cringe so much that I can't enjoy reading. Good job on this one, I love music. Take care and keep on writing!

Riley
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
I like this, it sums up the whole music business pretty well. Too many people are involved for the wrong reasons, and the ones that are in the business for the right reasons get overlooked.

Spawny
Ladiebug chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
wow. speechless yet again. VERY nice work.
Adueria-Sothis chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Awesome!
TheImprovedEffect chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
This was amazing- it really opens eyes. I got my band mate Sam to read this, and now I can't get her to shut up. You're extremely talented.
The FiboNACHI Sequence chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
w00t!

That was awesome. I'm an obsessive guitarist, so this was surreal for me...

yes, i have played until my fingers have bled... it hurts, but in a good way...

nach
two year fan chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
This reminds me of my own father. It's perfect! It sums up everything I've ever thought about him—maybe all of us "new generation kids" think alike? Thank you so much for posting this. A treasure and pleasure, Boo.