Reviews for the manual
in tesseraction chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
this is amazing. first part made my breath catch in my throat.
hoowdoideletethisaccount chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hehe.

This is cute and adorable and whimsical, but also very wistful- with just enough reflectiveness to make it sad. Intriguing little piece indeed. I like it very much.

Take care.
My New Pen Name chapter 1 . 3/20/2006
Fabulous. It makes me picture such artificial, glittery, sparkly. . . Las Vegas-esque sorts of things. . . .: D
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
interesting... i like the whole fiary thing a lot
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/26/2006
Very unique, and, well, I don't know how to explain it, but I just love it! _"
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
very beautiful and touching, without making it very clear what's happening. this kind of vagueness makes me swoon.
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
seems surface simple but definitely reaches into complexities and all sorts of tangledness. I like when that happens!

mezzie
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Peterpan - faux posh... Tinkerbell - splenda crystals (sparkledust). A genius title.
beti213 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
when i've grown young... sounds like nonsense but what makes this poem intriguing is that it isn't. in some sense it's real and that's one you managed to that last line's killer: "you're pretty when you cry." people are always telling girls to smile because it makes them look prettier but this... it implies that it is even more natural to cry, that it is an essential part of the human condition-that it is becoming and honest. sheesh."breathless traces of faux posh and splenda crystals" I didn't quite understand what you were getting at here, but I got an impression of glamour, and there is a sort of glitter to this poem, even in the tears...I love how your work fits together in subtle ways. wonderful.
re x invented chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i enjoyed reading this. i like the vague element of poetry, how so many conclusions can be drawn. where some authors fall apart at the end, you pulled it together really well. great job.
i call it laughable chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
the way this poem speaks; the way it's worded is utterly alluring. & gawd, the end was perfection.

i keep reading this just because of the words you chose to set in. they're, ah. it's frustrating to find the right word to describe this poem, because, fuck, there isn't one.
like a lover chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
tinkerbell status... unnattainable... believe me, I've tried. ;)

"you're pretty when you cry"

I think if someone told me that I'd cry even harder.

I can just really feel this somehow. it's perfect.
notso darling chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
this reminds me of a very pretty break up speech.
forsakensmile chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Incredible.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
this was so beautifully written, completely amazing.