Reviews for implode
Chi Ame chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
It's amazing how different the world is through your eyes, and I'm stunned everytime I get a glimpse of it.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/25/2006
...wow. this is just stunning, the impact the furious tragic and heartbreaking emotion...wound so tide and exposed so raw. really mesmorsing to read, and really moving.
rocket baby doll chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
you blow my mind.. omg, wow.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Elegant, sorrowful, and haunting. There's little more I can say; none of my praise would do justice to it.
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
oh wow. beautiful. this is... just really good. wonderful. amazing.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i like what you did with stutter. Nicely written, good emotion.
midnightowl chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
from one broken soul to another

your words can sever a soul and that's something that is powerful

being hurt is awful but it makes for some great poetry, no? ohh yes. like that song by garbage- i'm only happy when it rains. ha. we're all masochists. i'm sorry i haven't updated retrospect in a while (a week? two?)... i havent been inspired for it recently and i've been writing a lot of (crappy) poetry. i think. whatev.

i loved this. sorry if this review didnt make much sense.. i'm running on very little sleep. last night was spent writing this damn ivan ilyich essay. and im exhausted.
Hotkitty chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
omigasp. *tacklehug* i usualli dont review poetri. at all. but it's so beautiful the way u wrote this rite now and ilovelovelove u (heartyou) to pieces, dear. and im so gonna go thru this poem rite now 'cause its the onli effing thing i kan think of doing because ur just so brilliant and ur writing is so flawless (all the time) and i love the way u do it.u inspire me on nearli everything to do with writing and i appreciate it so so much. (ive wrote 6 poems cause of you:D) iheartyoutopiecez, :P.

ilove the way u started it -ur lil philosophi from dh and it makes me think about the whole bleeding on ur own terms. i love that philosophi so much and id steal it if it werent urs. love the brackets; once again, it gives the line a double-meaning and the ribbon? makes u think of a ribbon choking someone, cutting off circulation. or, in the context of cutting, it could be a ribbon of blood. and the whole white christmas thing. "white" christmas. blood tinges snow red. loveli contrast. it wasnt a white christmas, like it wasnt a pure, happi christmas. as u said earlier (cant u (let me) be happi for once) its like ur saying that wen she/he's not happi, ur not happi either. pplz moodz affect ur feelings. and their actions are always of consequence to others. that sucks so bad and i wish it didnt happen, but it does. everyone always has to affect everyone else so effing bad.

“& you (think) clutching yourwrist over the sink means thatyou’re better than me?”

im not sure about that. tho, i hav an idea. iz it like, just cause u show ur pain in that sorta way doez it mean that since i dont show mine like that that urs is more serious.

i’d kissyourlips withmy bloody mouth to thank you (so)why are you crying?

i love the dark romantic-ness. and the way u prolonged the stutter, as if someone was actualli stuttering. ive gtg now cause its realli late, but remember i heartyoutopieces and this poem kiks ass.

143

~nafeesah
likes to headbang chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
thisis 18ingbeautiful.
re x invented chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
i love this poem, the emotion that went into it, and especially the last line. love it, love it, love it.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
ohgod, this was so fucking gorgeous ilovedlovedloved it. everything you write is so fucking wonderful, & this is no exception. it's completely heartbreaking & leaves me breathless.
contrast and friction chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is.. just.. amazing. It's so artistically written. It leaves a mark.

Powerful beginning & ending to the poem.

I like formatting. It builds the emotion in the piece.

Just beautiful. All of it.
callmebelle chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
breathtaking... it flows so beautifully and is so artistically written... just amazing.
MallowsWins chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
This is less poetry and more art. It belings somewhere where people who will see it for what it is can find it.

Peace, Daze
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
this breaks my heart in all the rightwrong places.

~* noelle