Reviews for Jack's Angel
Tzotel431 chapter 28 . 4/3/2006
Jack is a good guy, not sleeping with her because she was drunk, big points for Jackie boy!

Tzotel431 chapter 27 . 4/3/2006
Yea! They are together! For now anyways!

Awesome chapter!

Tzotel431 chapter 26 . 4/3/2006
If I could even last three days without talking to my boyfriend I wouldn't know how i did it! That is horrible!

Tzotel431 chapter 25 . 4/3/2006
What kind of idiot yells something like that while in the vincinity of the parent's ears? HUH!

Tzotel431 chapter 24 . 4/3/2006
Oh My GOD! WHAT THE HELL! NO NO NO NO NO!

NO NO NO NO NO!

Tzotel431 chapter 23 . 4/3/2006
That is so sweet!
Tzotel431 chapter 20 . 4/3/2006
Oh you are horrible! I'm supposed to be doing homework! But I can't stop reading! I have to know what was happening with Angela that Jack saved her from! AH!

Good chapter though!

Tzotel431 chapter 19 . 4/3/2006
I feel so bad for Jack! He really is having a bad week! But he needs to talk to his mom!

Tzotel431 chapter 17 . 4/3/2006
Ok, this was a very emotional chapter, at the end. Now for some constructive criticism:

I liked how the whole chapter went until you reached the part where he died. I don't know, it seemed too abrupt, or maybe not explained enough. The word: Flat lined, is too impersonal to me, I dunno. It was good, just thought I'd make a suggestion!

Tzotel431 chapter 16 . 4/3/2006
I like the fact that they didn't go around telling everyone! That is the best thing. I would hate it if I had sex and the world knew about it!

Tzotel431 chapter 15 . 4/3/2006
Woa there! What is goin on! Huh?

Nice chapter!

Tzotel431 chapter 12 . 4/3/2006
Ha! He was being an idiot! Why'd it take him so long to like her? And Dave is a jerk!

Tzotel431 chapter 9 . 4/3/2006
Its a good thing that he didn't die from that bullet! But now I wanna know why he was shot in the first place!

And you're keeping me from homework!

Tzotel431 chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
And the kissing! It leads to other more fun things! Like love!

Tzotel431 chapter 5 . 4/3/2006
Hiya there! I am home sick so I thought Id read some!

Jack's feelings for Angela are certianly intensifing now that she's with Dave!

Nice chapter and congrats on finishing the story!

54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »