Reviews for Jack's Angel
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 31 . 4/1/2006
Oh gosh! No you can't leave it there! Wow, awesome story!
Tzotel431 chapter 4 . 4/1/2006
I see, he's the popular football player kinda type! Rougish and charming with a girlfriend that displeases him and an attartion to the opposite of that girlfirend! I love it! I have to go now, but I'll read more later!

~Tzotel
Tzotel431 chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Little thief! Oh well, i like the descriptiveness (I have a feeling that that isn't a word...) in this chapter! It was woderful!

~Tzotel
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
I don't know why I haven't been reading this story! It is a wonderful start and I will certianly read more!

~Totel
Jaspurr777 chapter 28 . 3/28/2006
yay quick chapters, as always lovin' it update soon 'cos' i'm addicted!
LoveOnFire chapter 28 . 3/26/2006
I love how Jack is so sensitive! He wouldn't take advantage of Angela and that is so sweet. I can't help thinking he's got a thing for Jen though... it's getting really good!
pseudolover chapter 27 . 3/26/2006
wow. i love ur story. i like how its written in a flash bac but u dont tell the reader when its now or before jack got shot, u just know. i cant wait to read the rest of the story to see wat happens next. ~smooches~
Vital Signs chapter 27 . 3/25/2006
Great story, keep it up! It has an intriguing storyline / plot. Jen seems to be getting to Jack, too. Hmm, guess we'll just have to find out, right?

The only fact that I dislike about it is that it is centered around sex. I have to be certain when I say that it's not the everyday freshman who goes and gets herself "nailed" by a guy, much less an older one.

But keep it up, you're doing excellent!
LoveOnFire chapter 26 . 3/24/2006
Great Story. Keep going!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 26 . 3/18/2006
Good story so far. I'm intrgued to know what happens between Jack and Angela... I hope things turn out well between them.
Jaspurr777 chapter 24 . 3/8/2006
well that was unexpected, but still cool though. Just so you know,there was a few grammer errors but not that many to worry about. Update soon!
SwordOfLightBladeOfDarkness chapter 23 . 3/7/2006
this is a really good story and i really enjoyed it. i hope that you plan to write many more chapters for this story, and that you will update soon. if this is the last chapter, please do a sequel because i really enjoyed this one
LoveOnFire chapter 23 . 3/3/2006
I really like this! Update soon!
Jaspurr777 chapter 21 . 2/27/2006
still lovin' it update soon
writejoy chapter 20 . 2/24/2006
It's going really great. I guess if you wanna improve your writing, you could try getting us readers more involved with the characters and their emotions. your descriptions are kind of brief for a lot of involvement.

Keep writing!