Reviews for Jack's Angel
Callie chapter 20 . 2/23/2006
The story so far is intense and very ethereal. If I was Angela or Jack for that matter I wouldn't have fallen in love so easily. Love doesn't really work like that. However I see your need to skimp on the details in order to get into the meat of the story. One thing you never explained was the conversation Jack and Dave must have had when Jack told him about Angela. For even though Dave didn't really care about Angela I don't know a lot of guys who apreciate their best friend takeing their ex girlfreind.I really like the way that these are all memories he is having while he is being fixed up after the bullet wound, however it is too simple that he wasn't hurt worse, and that he was awake during operation. I deem it necissary to inform you that the way you introduced the guy that shot Angela's sister by having them pass his car was really awful. But I really liked her response to them haveing sex. What with her fearing that she was bad. Very realistic. All in all it is rather descent.
Jaspurr777 chapter 18 . 2/20/2006
I LOVE YOUR STORY, THE FLASHBACKS ARE DETAILED, YET DON'T REVEAL TOO MUCH, AND THE CLIFHANGERS AND SUPSPENSE ARE PERFECTLY TIMED. THE ONLY THING I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS CHECK YOUR SPELLING FROM TIME TO TIME, UPDATE SOON, OR ELSE!
writejoy chapter 17 . 2/17/2006
Wow, so many things happening to the poor guy *shakes head slowly*. if i were him, i'd just go to bed and hope that it is all a dream.

Keep going! I wanna see the end of all this!
Mandi-Kiley chapter 13 . 2/10/2006
this is awesome, plz continue soon
writejoy chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Keep going! This is a real cute story!
writejoy chapter 7 . 1/18/2006
o, i LURRVVE how this is going! Please, PLEASE continue!
Mandi-Kiley chapter 5 . 1/15/2006
please continue soon! this is so cute!
Mandi-Kiley chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is cute, please tell me this isnt the end!

~Mandi
writejoy chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I like this story. It's pretty interesting and well written. keep it up!
54 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4