Reviews for Rakuen
Ceres chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Oh wow, that was so sad and so beautiful... Thank-you! *sob*
EL chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
That was so sad...but so good
Puppy Kicker chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
I loved this story. Very emotional, descriptive...I don't really know how to describe it, but it was awesome.
Mizu-Yoru-Tsuki chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
okay, I have never(to my knowledge) known a story to make me cry... but you just did with this sad, sad tale...

It's beautiful, truly well-written and amazing! And even though it's sad, I have to save it to favorites. it's that fantastic
Limited Edition chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
*applauses* I love how the words just flow into each other, it's rather inspiring. Great story also!
Yukirin-chan chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
*tear, tear* So sad... So well written. Very nice. *clap, clap* I enjoyed it a lot.
the alien from the right chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
it's been ages since i last read ur fic..and i was quite taken aback by this particular one coz i dun expect it to be homo.i dunno a shit abt jap names, so miyake sounds as as much as it can be a girl's name as it can be a guy's. oh i haven tot of ken miyake from v6. lol. anyway, brilliant descriptions. altho not entirely detailed, the images just springed into mind. reminds me of the 5 pple u meet in heaven by mitch albom, the setting that is.
Bluediamond chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Adding story to favourites...Oh, jeebus, I'm all sniffly now. I admit that it was beautiful. Very, very beautiful. But at the same time, I feel extremely, extremely depressed.

The imagery WAS wonderful, and the two boys were so well developed for a short story...I'm still all sniffly... I'm sorry, my reviews are always so useless when the story upsets me! Many apologies!
sak chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
heys. beautiful. now i know why you asked me the question. and i still don't know what those machines are called. but you don't need the name! :D its nice like this. i like the idea of a helium balloon floating away with the ring... and i would like to own such a ring. not from a girl of course. . but it sounds pretty xD secret letter writing in the envelopes! muahaha :D

what does the title of the fic mean tho? i'm being slow again... ferris wheel. i liked the description of the light bulbs and the star it made :)