Reviews for graduation
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
"Trading in pure skin/for double d's and hipbones" - Damn, do I love that. You give me this insane visual. Gorgeous. Keep writing! :)
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
this is really good. I wonder if that'll run through my head when I graduate...

Sorrow
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 3 . 8/15/2006
this is really good. you took the words right out of my mouth! life is exactly like that...

Sorrow
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 2 . 8/15/2006
wow, this is really good. The beginning was very well done.
beti213 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
ok this almost made me of my best friends graduated this year, and that's exactly it-this odd sense of unreality, the approaching "lasts" and the inescapable heaviness. gorgeous (and great metaphor, too :))
simpleplan13 chapter 4 . 7/24/2006
interesting.. I can relate to a lot of it.. well done
simpleplan13 chapter 3 . 7/24/2006
I like this.. teh beginning is great and sad and that ending is so beautiful and insightful.. awesome job
simpleplan13 chapter 2 . 7/24/2006
I like those last two lines a lot
by His blood chapter 4 . 7/16/2006
'everything that will come to pass will indeed come sooner than you think.' all of this is absolutely raw, beautiful and just written so perfectly ... like i said in another review, the way you express yourself is just amazing. all of this is so beautiful - an amazing, flawless collection.
by His blood chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
'i still believe we remain the same only manipulated versions of who we once were and echoes of what we will become, just give it time.'

that is just ... amazing and so, so beautiful. perfect and ... you express yourself so amazingly well, it leaves me speechless every time.
by His blood chapter 2 . 7/16/2006
raw (and) beautiful, as always. 'burnt raw with regret.' - all of this is just perfect(ion).
by His blood chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
i can't believe i didn't review this when you first posted it. this is absolutely beautiful, and i felt the same way only a month ago, when school was ending. you expressed this so perfectly.
Typesour chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
I just graduated too and I really appreciate this. There's the relief, but underneath it is the aching and the wondering about what-ifs for the past and our hazy future. I liked the complacent trueness in this. It was nice.
breezy nostrils chapter 4 . 7/14/2006
i'm sure glad it's over. class of 2006 forever! nice work with this collection.
breezy nostrils chapter 3 . 7/14/2006
yeah giving it time. nice work.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »