Reviews for Pinnacle
Katterree Fengari chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
you're getting onto my favorite author's list thanks to my semi-cheap just plain out respect for your fanfic prose...right, now, on the poem- it is interesting, and it raising some questions. If the "you" is an individual(as opposed to a group, or the general public), it seems unfair. You need a comma after "ostracized" if "isolated, ostracized and medicated" is all one series. Anyway, the tone is so cheery, it's like 'what? I'm going to be killed because everyone got together and decided they hate me?' Though, this might be because I have been given no reason to believe the 'you' that the speaker is talking to is a 'bad' person...I'd be curious to hear what gave you the idea for this poem. I'm not sure about what the title is referencing; I have the phrase 'pinnacle of society' in my mind.I love the ending. The "please say indoors" is so nice and polite. Another thing to let me question the "you"- would the bombs be falling like rain all to kill only one person? The phrase "pretty eyes" is almost on the side of cliches, depending on who you're asking. I mean, it's a handyly sharp little phrase, but it dulls. I like the line "and pray." I also like the start- "A general census" is a nice off-the-wall way to poem, seeing as I had a lot to say on it.
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
LOVE IT!
escrita chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Love it. I especially like the last 2 lines. Nicely done
JK laaaaazy chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like this. Personally, it reminds me of the war in Iraq right now, but you're not in America... that actually doesn't matter.

Anyways. I really liked it. You are right to worship it - it's awesome. I'm on poets block...so I worship just about everything...ha, ha...