Reviews for Flowers
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Words cannot describe how much I friggen LOVE this poem.

WOW.

The last stanza, wow.
Shara G chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Wow, that's lovely! Great imagery.
drippingdreams chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
This one makes me laugh. I remember doing an extensive project and speech on angiosperms... oh dear.

Just thought I should mention that the artist's name is Georgia O'Keefe. You missed the O.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I like this, the using scientific words to describe love. Very cool. One small thing: It's Georgia O'Keeffe. That's all. I'm a nitpicker like that. I can't help it. I'm an editor at heart. I love it, though. Keep writing! :)
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
the 7th reviewer? oh well. 7's a lucky #. hmm, ur probably wondering what im talkin about...yea me . well anyway this poem is very deep w/a powerful meaning. loved the ending and the message. gr8 job.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
delicate, but the last line is impowering.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
such a wonderful nature feeling to all of this. nice job.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
that ending stanza just blows me away. really deep and just delicously, wonderfull freash new idea and way of looking at things. it really makes you think, very thoughtprovoking poem. honestly, i dont really understand some of the words- but i get the idea, and love it.
crusoeing chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
You blow my mind with how good you are. You write so empathetically about love. Your poems are always cute and original, and so much fun to read.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
And this is the perfect thing to read when putting off my biology homework!Lovely, ma cherie. I'll use it as a study guide. :-P
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
[Lots of big words!] I like the last three lines the best - touching god, being closer to god, that’s always a feeling that I’ve been attracted to. Finding spirituality through nature is such a beautiful idea, I think if I were ever to support a church again it would be a church based in nature. What is more closer to the creator then his creations. Nice work.

Much love,Juliet.