Reviews for silenciosamente
Aetha Daemon chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
It isn't often that I see simple and powerful spanish poetry. I really like this.
mercury.love chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Bellisima. I love it. Would be gorgeous in English also.

(2 years of Spanish and still going... did me wonders.)
crinkled aster ribbon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
very, very time i've read a (good) poem in a foreign language and actually understood it. xD

(i cheated, actually: i looked up a few words.)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
i cheated (translators are a beautiful thing, baby). will i be punished?

...

man, i'm starting to sound like a perv.

i barely scratched the serface but the idea just captivated (six years of spanish, what good it did me; i haven't the slightest). you always captivate no matter what language.

* noelle
hey maria chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
8 years of Spanish did me no good. I understood bits and pieces and tried to put it together but I got "eyes one for death and they with one kiss and one clock promises." Interesting.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
i don't take spanish, i take german, so i didn't understand this & so i turned to translator. (women) they shout: "the eyes sell a soul by death." and they leave with a kiss and a broken clock (those promises)& that was gorgeous... wonderful.
lackluster chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
1 year of spanish never does you any good if the teacher's a pathetic bitch. so i used a translator; the wonder of modern technology.

anyways, as far as i could understand: the sheer ideas captivate me, the words sound beautiful in spanish.
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Hey! I knew taking those classes would be worth it! Nice poem. Short and beautiful. I must admit, though I had to look up a couple words, but I actually understood most of it! Yay for me! Nice job with the language. It flows beautifully. I love to read other languages aloud.
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Damn, I wish I knew Spanish.