Reviews for Children verse teenagers
Draketeeth chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Yes, chapter two sounded rushed towards the end, but I didn't spot any obvious may want to go back and un-rush it with a rewrite.

Over all it wasn't a favorite story to read, but it wasn't bad. Keep writing. Maybe it'll develop into a really good story.
Mizamour chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Oh, I love this! Your personification (particularly of the roses) is beautiful and striking, your setting is fully realized and developed, your characters are real and interesting... and your plot sounds like one of the most intriguing I've read on this site! Wonderful work!
Goddess of Spite chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
Yes! Rebellion! Time to plot and plan: pranks galore time! Great work, a really interesting chapter... I suppose that the next chapter will be labelled "diplomacy" and will contain all the intricacies of diplomacy (allies in the making).
Goddess of Spite chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
This is getting good- real potential for a great story...So, Kid domination...Sounds good, as long as I, Emily, am Empress. Meh, do what you want with the story, just make sure you post it, OK? You'll hurt my feelings otherwise.
HeirOfAthos chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like your style, and I'm eager to read more. However, keep one thing in mind. While I was reading the commentary on Ender's Game, one of the things I noticed is that nobody expects children to think like that. After all, how many kids can acheive global domination by age 12? Anyway, good work!