Reviews for Darn 'IT'
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
hahahaha! That is really fubny! FUBNY! HAHAHA I TYPED FUBNY INSTEAD OF FUNNY! *falls on the floor laughing, clutching her sides*Faith (my yami- if you know what that is): Umm... my hikari cannot come to the computer right now. But if you leave a message she might get it... or if you scream really loud maybe she could hear you...Me: WE! *swings from the ceiling fan as it goes around and around and around and around and around a-*Faith: Uh... I am very sorry for her behavior... i made the mistake of giving her sugar...Me: BWAHAHAHAHA!
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
LOL! That's so funny, a wonderful portrayal of the monthly curse! The situation reminds me of my routines... ugh, don't you just hate it? Very interesting, I enjoyed it. Good job! Oh, and thanks for reviewing my story, "The Antics of Mr O'Neil"!
angelicdust chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
he he ... well written.. ps- y padfoot?
Winter Reflections chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
dude, you rock!i wrote a poem about getting a period in the middle of a maths test. i love these kinds of poems though, it really gives the males an insight to what girls have to go through. i told one of my male friends all about periods and the pain of it. i have never seen him so scared...

anyway, great poem, you expressed the emotion perfectly!

Claire