Reviews for Six and Twelve
x.sweet.catastrophe.x chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Thank you for your review!This is amazing. My favourite part was the last two lines. Keep on writing!
Niels Stegeman chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I thought this was very beautiful and well written. I imagine it must have been difficult. Excellent work!
Blood in Water chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
Wow! ...just...Wow! Beuatifully heartfelt and phenomenal word choice. Your format and choice of beat is really quite wonderful; it gives everything a REALLY nice touch.

-By the way, thanks for reviewing my poem-

:-::Bane::-:
Juan J Martinez chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Great flow really enjoyed it hope to read more of your work. Excellent
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
i like this.. short but awesome
katieclarke chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I really like this poem, especially the first and last few lines. Also - the way you use the words "shattered" and "scattered" gives it rhythm without making the poem too jangly - which would completely ruin it. This is going on my favourites.I can only hope I'll be as good as you are in four years!
Moonlight Tigress chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
you were in a car crash? well... im so sorry to hear that...

its a good poem though. it describes the event and your emotions towards it really well...

and thanks for the review. means a lot...
A Pin One chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
I will start by asking with your rebirth will you make any changes now things you might not done befor? I liked it alot.

From, Jesse
button-nose chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
wow..i liked the last two lines especially:

I could be called a newborn again

already twenty years into life.

i have often had this thought myself regarding other issues and i really related to the emotions in this. i really admire your talent of free writing. keep up as always!

button nose x x
Anastata chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
this is a really good i like it alot. it's extreamly powerful. very good. thanks for the review.

The Strange One Natasha
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
Great opening line.

-I have the date circled on my calendar; / the one that shakes on the wall when the door slams- Nice imagery.

-Six months ago I died - / candle wax anniversaries and I’m raising my glass in a toast / toward gentle paramedic boys with tender fingers / fluttering over a dead girls wrists.- My favorite lines of the poem. Shouldn't there be an apostrophe on "girls" though? "A dead girl's wrists?"

-I don’t really remember my twist back to life, / just the glass /(shattered) /and the clouds /(scattered.)- You have such great word play in all your poems. It seems to come so natural to you. You find all the perfect words to put in your poem. You create rhymes with ease.

And those last two lines are quite emotional.

Another phenomenal poem. This one is true, isn't it? If so, I'm certainly glad you can be called a newborn again. How else would we get to read all these amazing poems? You're so incredibly talented.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
"i don't know if it's a side effect or a symptom". beautiful imagery in this : "milk and ash","the one that shakes on the wall when the door slams". beautiful. favourites...
writerforever chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
Wow, great poem! You were in a car crash? I know how that feels, i've been in three car wrecks. Anyways, wonderful poem!
FELICIA-SPENCER chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Wow. I didn't know that this had happened to you. Well I for one am glad that you're alright. This is a very discriptive veiw on what happened, and it was so touching and deep. Keep up the great work. Laters.
Ashke beloved chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Powerful and emotive, good layout too. *Ash

Thanks for the review, your my one constant
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »