Reviews for Six and Twelve
catseyeview chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
"I could be called a newborn again" - a signature line
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
astounding feeling in this.
BellonaFlayreRiver chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i dont really understand it, but thats good because i guess if you went through something similar then you would be able to relate. i like the way you wrote this.. the parenthesis makes it interesting.. like side explanations. lovely.
Chandra-Moon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Wow...what a scary thought, to have died, and to have been brought back to life. No wonder this date means so much to you-you were given a rebirth!Wonderful writing.
SarahJaneDrkAngl05 chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
wow im glad your okay! i had a friend who was in an accident a yr ago may and she was lucky to be alive. i took care of her for over 2 weeks and it was hard seeing her like that. and you wrote that very well!SarahJane
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
wow, i must say...you are seriously an immensely talented poet. keep it up! -KwazyKandyPie AKA Kelly Ann-
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was great... Very deep... I liked it alot...
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Gripping and beautiful. Very good. I loved it!
Safira chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
A beautiful piece with awe-filing imagery on so tentative a topic and emotions. Life is fragile, lessons and experiences life changing and the courage to rise again is not only inspiring but to be applauded. Loved the words “skin is pigmented from milk and ash” and “candle wax anniversaries”.

Breathe - Autumn.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
wow powerful and so delicate. i like the imagery, everything's so fragile. Anyway, keep on writing!
method acting chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
excellent. There were some rough parts, but rather than ruining the flow, they added to it. Amazing job.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
'My skin is pigmented from milk and ash' such a beautiful way to begin this. nice job with this poem.
Link-Atrix chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Beautiful :) This is a very good poem, well done :)
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Amazing piece! Beautifully tender and poignant. You've captured perfectly every moment of this awful occurence and taken from it like a phoenix rising, a tenderness and an appreciation of life anew.

VERY WELL DONE

KEEP WRITING!

F.C

I have a few new poems up, the last one's entitled "Silent Night", I'd love your views on it as it's one I feel you'd really appreciate. _
in theory chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
Such a strong reminder of the frailty of life. It's quite moving. And the line "a house of limbs divided" was especially poignant.

I'm always too pale, so they say. It's a curse, tanned people are so perfect in British eyes. Sigh. Nice job with this, it's not exactly an anniversary I'd know how to react to...congratulations is hardly appropriate. Perhaps "here's to new life." Peace Joolyet.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »