Reviews for The Mansion
Magnolian Wolf chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
*cracks up!* I really wasn't expecting that! I was expecting a gun or something! This one-shot gets you a one-way ticket to my favorite authors!
felicia13 chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
Way to go, Shane. You are such a drama queen .. goddess!

Thanks for making me laugh, though. I really do need it right now .. I really appreciate it, Shane .. you can't even know.

Alright. Good irony. Good comic timing. Good presentation. It's probably hilarious, but I smiled, so .. it's great. I would have laughed, had I been in a not-depressed mood. Thanks for recommending this, by the way ..

Thanks again .. for everything.

all my love,felicia
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
hahah, always need the game boy
MSTK chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
I look forward to seeing the gameboy turn into a mystic artifact that acts as a devide that will somehow allow him to communicate with his father from the netherworlds and help raise him from the dead.

Or he can do something even more impossible and use that gameboy to finally beat that last level of Tetris :(
Anters chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Sorry WyrdWolf, I've been gone way to long from Press and ignoring all your updates! Life got in the way (Majorly...)

This piece was funny, I wasn't expected the ending, I thought it would be some dramatic story, lol, I guess that is what you were aiming for, huh? Great job!

-Anters-
Alucinoria chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This piece of writing is outrageously hilarious! I have never thought of that outcome.

So...he returned to the mansion just to get back his gameboy...lolz

-Alucinoria
XxAnimeChick chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Oh god, that was hilarious! At first, i was scared because I thought there was something weird in the house..but then he was only loking for his gameboy? Lol!
Principessa de Medici chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
lol. very good. I loved the ending.