Reviews for When We Were Children
anonymous-abc chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Aw, it's so sweet yet sad.

I love all of your short stories. It grasp my attention but then ends it quickly so the attention doesn't fade. It makes me feel and think just for two seconds before it dissapears and I'm done but still the two seconds I'm really into and it just shows how good you are.

Keep writing!
Thao chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Wow...this story just touched me in so many ways. I could relate to every single word.
Thank you for writing this.
singinstrawberri chapter 1 . 3/7/2004
;;_;; how in the world do you write like that? seriously. i can relate to it. anyone could, practically. thanks a lot...that was very elegant, sweet, moving, and extremely well written. i love it. i love this story too much. it brings tears. it brings joy. it's moving. its delightful.
thank you! _
aiur chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
OMG that was so beautiful! i am going to cry now, i swear ... wow ... i so expected it to be a boy-girl thing, not a friendship thing ... and it was just so beautiful i know i said that already but it really was. incredible job on this on all counts!
~k8
BakaChibiGaki chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
That was beautiful in a simplistic, natural... *sniff* way! *screams and runs off in tears*
Shiva Elf chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
This is very beautiful, and special...
songstressmage chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
that is too beautiful. the words evoke so much emotion.
Lady Hitomi chapter 1 . 4/3/2002
Hi...I try to always read your "As the Pan Thwaps" it's great...Anyway...I really liked this story...it made me cry!*sniff*
Seigi no Hoshi chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
Wow. Just wow. That was really well written and very easy to understand. Life was much simpler during childhood.
Tafkae chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Must... stop... reading... angst... ! *bangs head against wall over and over* HELP! I'M TRAPPED IN MY ANGSTY WORLD!
vixxy chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
I love it. Well-written. Good topic. Emotional. Great story.
Catie chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Wow...WOW. This is really powerful stuff. I really, really like it. And it's not often that I like something enough to reveiw it. Lovely.
KharmaSlut chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
Wow... that was beautiful... it was so powerful... your descriptions are amazing... it's wonderful
Ismini chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
You're right,it's a very pure was one step from adding it to my favourites,because although I liked the whole way the one person reflects on the other,but I thought that the situation was a little 't mind me,I'm a little picky when it comes to fanfics,it was really good...
somali chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
oooooh... this is one of the sweetest stories I've ever read. It's so sad, and yet sweet. Your word choice is beautiful, and the whole piece is almost like poetry. I love the last line..."when we were children and could do so naturally"

keep writing!