Reviews for Memories in the Rain
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
oh wow! i REALLY love the last stanza, but the whole poem is just fantastic! you are a wonderful poet!
DisturbedKittenWriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This is absolutley beautiful! I can almost hear you reading it :) Great job!
Imagined chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
That made me think I have to say. Good job though :) I love this and all of your poems. Thanks for reviewing. glad you cared to read :)
Embellished Heart chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Beautiful words used. Just a beautiful
xalter-egox chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
wow! that was an amazing poem. You are a gifted poet. Your line breaks were in the perfect places, and I like how you broke up the verses as well. My favorite line was: "Thoughts come and go like waves." It's such a good similie! Nice job.

-xalter_egox-

P.S. Thanks for the review!
Rhianika chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Hm, I wish rain could wash away all my sorrows and pains, but I guess I have a few too many of them, lol! But then again, in a way it does. I totally love rain and come from a place where it rains a lot, so this has special meaning for me. I really like it. Have I mentioned I love how you write? Hehe.

Keep writing,

Rhia
NovelJ chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Hi. Thanks for reviewing my poem, thought I should return the favor. I read a couple of your poems and I really like this one. It flows nice, and it just sounds soft. Like a pastel painting. Beauty that can't be captured with harsh red strokes.
alter-ego52 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Beautiful... very well written.
nofaceme chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
beautiful. I think my fave. line was the "thoughts come and go like waves." wonderful piece! Keep it up!
Let's Play Cabaret chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Somehow, this poem's serenity overrided the absolutely obnoxious whirring sound that my wonderfully up-to-date computer is making. I liked it a lot. Keep writing.

-LPC
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
thanx for the review, btw,...this is realy good, you have a strong talent in writing poetry and this is a beautful peice.
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
This is beautiful!

I've always been partial to comparing feelings/emotions with nature, so I adore that aspect of this poem. You have a very easy, simple, natural flow to your words and the rhythyms. Also, you make it so incredibly easy for the reader to picture the scene in their mind.

Wonderful poem!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
I really love those last two lines.. awesomely done
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
Wonerfully written, the imagery and description was wonderful. Unique and beautiful, it's awesome! Great job, keep it up! Btw, thanks a bunch for reviewing "Vacant on Valentine's". I'm glad you enjoyed it.
believe-in-happiness chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
I reall liked this the imagery is really beautiful. Your use of alliteration is very effective. Fab1
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »