Reviews for Pride
tolerate chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Thank you so much for writing this. And I was ashamed for liking a person of the same sex. Now I feel that I can continue liking her. Thanks again!
MusicKillsThePain chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Wow. This is so beautiful. I don't know how else to describe it.
ShinobiStandStrong chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
You just made me cry. ;-; I loved this so much.

Thank you for writing it.
Eryka0622 chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
wow this is really good.
soymilkwerepire chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
RainbowHearts chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
Beautiful.
guerillero chapter 1 . 5/20/2007
All I have to say is: Thank you.

For writing this.
dark-hikari chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
Thank you.
madmason chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
Hey I like this poem, except I have quite a few friends who are christian and fully accept me. I do know where you are coming from with that sentiment as I have had good friends turn away from me due to their religion and my sexuality. I agree fully with this poem.

Nice job
Jazzy chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
I absolutly LOVE it! Preach it! AMEN 2 every word in that poem! x
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
You know what? I'm straight, but that dosen't matter! I don't see why anyone should care weather or not someone of the same sex has a different prefrence! I don't see why people feel the need to belittle those around them because they just may be different... Quite a moving piece, I must say. Well done!
hey maria chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I agree with what you're saying, and this was beautifully written, but the lines "To every homophobe and Christian/Who say that they are politicians/And try to stop us from loving" really offended me. It seems like you're implying that all Christians are homophobic, which is not true.